Thread: GTA3 multiplayer

Default GTA3 multiplayer

For all u GTA3 fans, here is the official site where u can download the multiplayer mod for GTA3 http://www.gta3mta.tk/

Default Re:GTA3 multiplayer

yessss

uuuhhhh.....how well does it work?

ahahhh

I am getting it right now.....
    Will tell you peeps in about an hour.

My my Nastro... you hour is very long. I have not tried it as yet since that I was waiting on v.3a to be released. Why am I waiting on v.3a? Well the main reason is the ease of joining a game. Cause many times people on dial-up are bumped off the net or just end the game. And because they did not quit before they end it the game still think that they are playing. What v.3a will do is kick them if this happens, making that space available for others who wanna join. Another good feature is that the servers will be centralized instead of Distributed. But I will try v.2a today and give some feedback on it. But from what I've read v.3a will have more features than v.2a.

Rockstar did no create this mod and it's totally free...

what???? is this a joke or something? think of the possibilities.

Unfortunately I had some connectivity problems with this site so I could not post a reply. Anyway, i could not get it started cause i'm on dial-up so time is money and the servers seem to be full at the time. But from what I've seen in this program there seems to be alot of peeps playing from the number of servers found. Another thing this can can also play over a LAN... When I try it I will give feed back.

A very long hour Indeed....

After much deliberation, I finally got it to work.
    Its unfortunate that i did as it froze after 10 minutes every time I got it to work...

Ah well....

Good Idea though. Maybe its my machine.

you should download the GTA3 Admin Concole if you play the game single player. It's a provides a lot of cool cheats such as infinite ammo and change you car color.