Thread: Massive Multiplayer Games Developer - Adobe Flash and Flex

Arrow Massive Multiplayer Games Developer - Adobe Flash and Flex

A US based video game and virtual worlds company is looking for intelligent, driven developers for its next series of online massive multiplayer products.

We are looking for Adobe Flash and Flex developers with ActionScript 3 experience.

If you have the ability and dedication to be the best, then apply with us.

Please contact me directly via private message with your background, resume, experience and other pertinent information.

Thank you for your interest.

|--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Thanks for the reply, Utech22. I appreciate the link, and I know Kirupa well. My team and I know a lot about Flash. We're hoping to find people here who also know a lot, and want to make games with their knowledge.

I'm most interested in setting up an office in Jamaica, with Jamaican programmers. I've done work in Panama, Costa Rica, Colombia and Manila. I'm very impressed with some of the people I see on this forum, and the growth within the Kingston area over the past 5 to 10 years.

My posts here are not as a fly-by-night recruiter. I plan on setting up something for the long-term, in Jamaica, making games and virtual worlds.

Utech22, please contact me directly. I'd like to learn more about you, your expertise, and what you want to do.