Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Idiot falls out of window playing wii

Mi naw tell nuh lie yuh know dadda. Mi laugh, mi couldn't help it. Sorry fi him still, him mess up himself just like that.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Nintendo shoulds stick something like this on the side of their consoles

WARNING
    Do not sit on a windows sill while playing and/or watch a Wii game session. Failure to do so will result in you breaking your arse.
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

jah kno star... feel it for him stillz.... tsk tsk tsk...
    silly nigga.. wii are for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Snow View Post
    silly nigga.. wii are for kids
    ROFLMAO.....nice one
    Need more information? Send a PM or Email Me @ Ralphsteinhibbert@gmail.com--- You can also call me @ 377 - 5710 (no privated numbers).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawn_Jamaican View Post
    Click the blue arrow to see me

yo dis video well fake i dont kno how anybody mus have sympathy for dis bout di man coulda dem. Him a eediat if dat did really happen and he wasn't even actually playing to begin with.
    I said this before, but xbox 360 bruk down, PS3 may brick, but Wii bruk bones/furniture

Quote Originally Posted by venomhotboy View Post
    Man that was funny has hell. Also PS3 SUCKS!!! Just graphics no fun. Wii is fun and have a million reply value.

Venom
    lol is this what the Wiidos are saying? lol thats real funny jus graphics and no fun mi wonda weh u come from. Anyway most wii games need that replay value, which most PS3 games also have (bar the bad games that come on ALL systems), as Wii games is usually just one thing you doing over and over and over again. Wii games u talking bout may have the replayability, but they lack the substance to give you a memorable moment to marvel at while playin and go tell your friends
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Aug 6, 2008 at 06:43 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    yo dis video well fake i dont kno how anybody mus have sympathy for dis bout di man coulda dem. Him a eediat if dat did really happen and he wasn't even actually playing to begin with.
    I said this before, but xbox 360 bruk down, PS3 may brick, but Wii bruk bones/furniture

lol is this what the Wiidos are saying? lol thats real funny jus graphics and no fun mi wonda weh u come from. Anyway most wii games need that replay value, which most PS3 games also have (bar the bad games that come on ALL systems), as Wii games is usually just one thing you doing over and over and over again. Wii games u talking bout may have the replayability, but they lack the substance to give you a memorable moment to marvel at while playin and go tell your friends
    wiidos...isnt funny king try something else ...if yuh dont have one stop talk bout "memorable moments" everytime i play wii sports brawl or mario kart against someone we have alot of laughs and alot to tell our friends suh mi n uh know weh yah talk bout
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

memorable moments in the living room and memorable moments on the tv is 2 different things. Is not all the time people goin roun u while you playing. So when you playing solo, do the simple games show you something to marvel at? I not talkin bout proper games like Mario Galaxy or Metroid or Zelda.
    An I not bashing the wii in any way. I intend to get one when I can actually walk into a store and see one to pick up. But the man dis the PS3 an mi jus a mek it clear to him say him don't have the right to do such a thing. What him say well wrong cause PS3 games have the graphics like he said, have the fun factor, and has replay value. No person in them right mind can say dem dont have those, unless dem talking bout 1 specific game, but PS3 has many to pick and choose from, many more than the Wii as a matter of fact so him cant generalize so

memorable moments in the living room and memorable moments on the tv is 2 different things. Is not all the time people goin roun u while you playing. So when you playing solo, do the simple games show you something to marvel at? I not talkin bout proper games like Mario Galaxy or Metroid or Zelda.
    An I not bashing the wii in any way. I intend to get one when I can actually walk into a store and see one to pick up. But the man dis the PS3 an mi jus a mek it clear to him say him don't have the right to do such a thing. What him say well wrong cause PS3 games have the graphics like he said, have the fun factor, and has replay value. No person in them right mind can say dem dont have those, unless dem talking bout 1 specific game, but PS3 has many to pick and choose from, many more than the Wii as a matter of fact so him cant generalize so
    point is the wii ruling console sales yout.. all unuh want to chat seh..and he is right aboput fun factor of the ps3..ans wii has the best replay value..has many games and many games that people actually play is 2 different thingz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

and how many games do you and would you actually play on the wii? I dont think I could name 20 good games for it, an is proper games I talking bout, which the PS3 has plenty more of. And if you think the PS3 has little fun factor, thats your highly biased opinion, same way I think the xbox controller reduces its games to zero fun factor

and how many games do you and would you actually play on the wii? I dont think I could name 20 good games for it, an is proper games I talking bout, which the PS3 has plenty more of. And if you think the PS3 has little fun factor, thats your highly biased opinion, same way I think the xbox controller reduces its games to zero fun factor
    if i cant name 20 games..that goes right back to the replay value and fun factor of the few I play....
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup