Thread: NBA live 2k5

Default NBA live 2k5

Best game ever it have a dunk off. lol. all i gotta say put ur comments
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

Default Re: NBA live 2k5

This has got to be the most realistic NBA game to date, this is the ultimate in basketball sporting games. The Dunk contest feature off da hezzzzzy fo shezzzzzzy
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

i know right di dunk off have mi weak ... but on a serious note di game play is way better than in previous years ... i still think the nba 2k series a bit more realistic in aspects like when u get fouled andstuf flike that but live 2k5 is simply the most fan a basketball fan can have right now.

the dunk off is tid bit difficult to manipulate even for the biggest "Gamehead" but ea do us a favor and have a dunk school mode that help u learn moves and the basics.

i suppose i always thought a basketball game with a dunk off wid be ma favorite game ... ea delivered and they didnt dissapoint ... cant wait to master the dunk off ... which seem impossible cus u'll be playing nba live 2k6 b4 u finish the dunks and varieties 2k5 offers.

love dis game
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

I hear that ESPN NBA 2K5 is the most realistic basketball game out there now. It's a basketball simulation while NBA Live 2005 is more of an arcade game. Has anyone played both so as to offer a comparison?

NBA LIVE more like arcade, i find that to me alsolutely un true, I have both games and trust me in my opinion NBA LIVE is more realistic game. This game is also no walk in the park, I have had the game for 2 weeks now and have only beaten one team on the All-Star level from I have been playing and I am a seasoned NBA LIVE player.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5