Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Blackberry Messenger

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    umm long battery life but when you turn on msn messenger ur battery run like wata. A next thing i dont like is that blackberry messenger dont store ur contacts like msn and yahoo simple stuff you do to ur device you loose everybody onur contact hence have to re-add everybody joke thing that.
    LOL...this happened to a friend of mine.. I expected it to work like MSN/WLM/YAHOO, but boy was I mistaken when I re-did his phone.

Critical FAIL

umm long battery life but when you turn on msn messenger ur battery run like wata. A next thing i dont like is that blackberry messenger dont store ur contacts like msn and yahoo simple stuff you do to ur device you loose everybody onur contact hence have to re-add everybody joke thing that.
    Well that battery draining seems to be something personal as so far I have had nothing but excellent service both from my previous Curve 8320 and now from my BOLD 9000....Anyways the complaint about the Blackberry Messenger contacts is true but what you can do is to backup your phone logs, contacts, service books, browser links and memos if you're gonna sell it for a new one and then you can reload the backup on the new phone and all your contacts will be restored. That feature does work and that is why you have the Blackberry Desktop software.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

What u call simple stuff cuz battery pull dont make u lose contacts. Only time I lost contacts was when I wiped it.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    What u call simple stuff cuz battery pull dont make u lose contacts. Only time I lost contacts was when I wiped it.
    Ha ha...He keeps losing his contacts cause he keeps changing his handset and not backing up his contacts via Desktop Manager. Hv_Thugg remember your SIM card can only store so many contacts and no more plus BB Messenger only stores BB contacts on your actual device and that is why you lose them when you change to a new mobile phone.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Ha ha...He keeps losing his contacts cause he keeps changing his handset and not backing up his contacts via Desktop Manager. Hv_Thugg remember your SIM card can only store so many contacts and no more plus BB Messenger only stores BB contacts on your actual device and that is why you lose them when you change to a new mobile phone.
    umm please remember who you talking to i know how much contacts a phone and a sim card can hold and how to back up each, what i was reffering to is when you do a firmware upgrade blackberry messenger contacts get deleted each time and that sucks it should stay like msn messenger and yahoo and the others.

And the good part is msn messenger is now fix, i cant beleive my personal email was the cause of my phone to loose power like water and heat up. i change my email and everything is now fix very strange.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Feb 12, 2009 at 12:08 PM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

thats strange indeed and unlikely. the problem might soon raise its ugly head again so try find the permanent solution
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

new to the blackberry world and techja. spread the addiction. excellent communication devices.

Quote Originally Posted by billy rothmans View Post
    new to the blackberry world and techja. spread the addiction. excellent communication devices.
    If ur new to the blackberry world how u know its an excellent device? lol Anyways welocme and gwan watch whats going on you might learn a thing or 2 and what we dont know if you know plz feel free to share.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1