Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone launching in Jamaica August 22!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Umm as i looked @ the iphone clearly i notice there is no 3g camera @ the front umm what this suggest to me the phone is only part 3g, no video to video calling with the iphone. Or am i blind is there a camera @ the front?
    Yep, its a phone that has all the hype, but lacks all the features.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Anaarki View Post
    Yep, its a phone that has all the hype, but lacks all the features.
    Yet another pitfall. When will it end? This overhyped device has got so many of you on here talking shaving cream.

3G with no frontal camera huh? That just takes away from the overall experience. Yeah, we all wanted the high speed to browse but you can't say the face to face video calling wouldn't have been a sweet deal.

Shame, shame, shame.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

sorry there is jus not enough proof of date or dat jamaica is even a part of the 20 countries ...how u kno jamaica deh de djfeva?

clearly your still new to the forums and posting altered info on the site to get our hopes up are serious....
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    sorry there is jus not enough proof of date or dat jamaica is even a part of the 20 countries ...how u kno jamaica deh de djfeva?

clearly your still new to the forums and posting altered info on the site to get ur hopes up are serious....
    This information is clearly within the context of the press release last week indicating the phone is to be released in Jamaica by MiPhone within the next month. Deductively, August 22 would appear consistent with that.

I'd think having a date to work with is better than having none at all. If you don't appreciate the post, ignore it.

We need to go based on facts dude. Supposed I jus come and say it launching next week, how that help anyone? We appreciate the post for real real, but its a bit misleading. Words like potential should have been used.

Anyhow, we all hope miphone is included in the august 22 date.

yeh i guess everbody hav a point altho apple insider didnt prove that Jamaica is among the 20, the Observer article stronlgy alludes to it, so i guess when you put both articles together it seems like we have something, but as we all kno it doesnt mean * until we get proper confirmation, so at this point is still wait n c.

all I can say all we techies will be so happy the day when miphone launch, just take my word for it
    Last edited by demdem; Jul 23, 2008 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by demdem View Post
    all I can say all we techies will be so happy the day when miphone launch, just take my word for it
    Not all of us.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

I know the launch of Miphone/Claro will be with great fanfare (similar or better than Digicel) next month.I am a Samsung fan,so i wonder what price they will be selling them for.

mi jus waaa hear bout 3g / unlimited net fi mi n95.... dont give one iota bout iphone

Guess we can say di official launch of MiPhone(Claro) GSM/3g network is going to be August 22 then...... lookin forward, hope it will be great things