Thread: Tune-Up Utilities 2007 completely FREE

Default Tune-Up Utilities 2007 completely FREE

Boom:
    http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/downloa...utilities-2007

Configuring Windows to behave exactly the way you'd like isn't always easy. Just finding the setting you need can be frustrating. Is it in the Control Panel? In a right-click context menu? Buried deep in the Registry?

TuneUp Utilities 2007 takes care of all these concerns by bringing all the best Windows tweaks together in one program. And there are plenty of powerful features on offer.

The TuneUp Styler 2, for instance, offers many ways to customise the way Windows looks. You're able to change just about any system icon, change the icon spacing on your desktop or remove the arrow from shortcuts. A Repair function rebuilds the appropriate cache if your icons aren't displaying properly. And you can install new boot or logon screens, visual styles or icon sets. If you don't have any suitable images yourself then it's even possible to download free images or icons from the TuneUp Utilities site.

If you're more interested in practical features then try the DiskCleaner to remove redundant files from your hard drive, or perhaps wipe away invalid Registry entries with the Registry Cleaner. Another tool will defragment the Registry to improve performance, while the System Optimizer applies a range of tricks to speed up your desktop, hard drives, Internet connection and browser.

Occasionally it looks like the TuneUp Utilities are simply reproducing existing Windows utilities, but look more closely and you'll find these versions have their advantages. For example, the TuneUp Registry Editor comes with a far better Find tool than REGEDIT, allowing you to use wildcards, or restrict your search to particular key types or a specific area of the Registry. It could justify installing the program all on its own.
    Have fun.
    I use a i3 laptop that runs World Community Grid all day.
    Crow: 316-2855 (LIME) Xfire: Napalmphoenix

cool......... why them nvr give us 2008 instead, cos 09 on the market now.....
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

Thanks gonna give it a try lata

Yeah man thanks gonna test it out now, even though i can already do alot of stuff that was mentioned above already but the registry cleaner/optimizer sounds like a worthwhile feature
    Email : malco1987@hotmail.com| LIME :342-9787 | DIGICEL : 406-4604

One Stop Software Downloads
    www.filehippo.com

good find bredda...

this app got my walrus of approval ( wha ?, i nuh like seals)
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    good find bredda...

this app got my walrus of approval ( wha ?, i nuh like seals)
    You are a dark one...
    I use a i3 laptop that runs World Community Grid all day.
    Crow: 316-2855 (LIME) Xfire: Napalmphoenix