Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome Job Opportunity

Yung_Jah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jermainemcdonald View Post
    If as a web developer you can match the clients true objectives for a website and enable them to appeal to their target markets i would say and ability like that is priceless I know customers who are willing to pay endless sums of money to get what they want, its all about positioning your product or services to the right people.
    You got a point...it is all about exceeding their expectations...or should I say....meeting their expectations....ahh...English ah gi mi trouble...someone tell me which is the correct statement here...

Yep, different people means different expectations sure as humans we have alot in common but there are things that mean more to all of us.

Me for example when i think about a website as long as I complete my objectives with that website then its all worth it. What if you could spend $1,000 to make $10,000, of course if the website isnt marketed properly theres no hope of that but then that's another story I know some amazing websites out there great content but of course many people dont hear about them because there wasnt enough creativity put into the marketing or people just dont decide who to market this people to, some people think when they start a business everyone is a potential client so they tell everyone, then when they realise they arent making any headway they think its too hard, you have to have a target market when running a business, you dont just go to school and study everything you have a goal you stick to it and they when you get your certificates you go into a specific job, with no target theres limited chance for success. choose a market and

remember if your TARGET market does not know you exist theres no point in starting a business you'd be just another hustler trying to make ends meet then wondering why you struggle when times get hard or when too many people are doing the same thing you are doing

I like this site http://www.creativesolutionsjm.com looks like some thought was put into it hope all goes well......

I seems like a sweet deal, however.. should there be a base pay different from the commission? If we are unable to get clients or sign someone else to the company we wont get any payment.. isnt that correct?
    Need more information? Send a PM or Email Me @ Ralphsteinhibbert@gmail.com--- You can also call me @ 377 - 5710 (no privated numbers).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawn_Jamaican View Post
    Click the blue arrow to see me

I seems like a sweet deal, however.. should there be a base pay different from the commission? If we are unable to get clients or sign someone else to the company we wont get any payment.. isnt that correct?
    i think more than likely that is in place, but they just not stating it until you go in for an interview or so.........
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

Quote Originally Posted by danthony View Post
    i think more than likely that is in place, but they just not stating it until you go in for an interview or so.........
    So i guess its a work from home kind of job..
    Need more information? Send a PM or Email Me @ Ralphsteinhibbert@gmail.com--- You can also call me @ 377 - 5710 (no privated numbers).
    Click the blue arrow to see me

So i guess its a work from home kind of job..
    i wouldnt mind if its a work from home ting. cuz i already have a daytime job and i go to school
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by jermainemcdonald View Post
    If as a web developer you can match the clients true objectives for a website and enable them to appeal to their target markets i would say and ability like that is priceless I know customers who are willing to pay endless sums of money to get what they want, its all about positioning your product or services to the right people.
    couldn have said it better myself. You can make back that 72k in no time
    THEME SONG:
    SIMPLE PLAN-PERFECT

I may not be perfect but im always me

very interesting still but well i dnt see why they would pay a base salary still i like the commission concept thats like a you pay yourself ting. Base salary mean (if its a home job) i pay you to sit at home for a month or 2 without getting any clients ?
    THEME SONG:
    SIMPLE PLAN-PERFECT

I may not be perfect but im always me

To be honest, companies actually do pay $100+ thousand dollars for website design/development. What most of these companies seek is a unique and fresh design, they don't want to pay 20,000 dollars for a site done from a template where there are 1,000,000 similar design out there.

I don't think we could pay a base pay of you don't get any clients. lol.
    The easiest way to reach potential customers.