Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LF: A home base internet job

Quote Originally Posted by fabieville View Post
    Or any company out here in Ja that employs people for internet based jobs. Working from home as some would put it. I just have my internet @ home and just bored sometimes. I would really love to use it to make sum cash instead of just surfing even if its not a large sum.
    i currently work from home with a jamaican company. i found the job in one of the local papers. i do my work in ms office, email them and get paid.

local jobs are out there its just hard to find them.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by juiceheadband View Post
    i currently work from home with a jamaican company. i found the job in one of the local papers. i do my work in ms office, email them and get paid.

local jobs are out there its just hard to find them.
    So.... they need anymore workers, what qualifications are needed? How about giving us a link
    Need more information? Send a PM or Email Me @ Ralphsteinhibbert@gmail.com--- You can also call me @ 377 - 5710 (no privated numbers).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawn_Jamaican View Post
    Click the blue arrow to see me

Yung_Jah Guest

Yeah, I would also like to know as well..so I can apply...I have good knowledge of MS Office...not a problem since I can also type fast...

http://www.elance.com
    This is where Kevin Rose hired the guy who wrote digg.com @$12/hr now hes a multi kabillionaire
    --
    ƒrÅzRâ§

Quote Originally Posted by Bawn_Jamaican
    So.... they need anymore workers, what qualifications are needed? How about giving us a link
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah
    Yeah, I would also like to know as well..so I can apply...I have good knowledge of MS Office...not a problem since I can also type fast...
    sorry...cant give u a link..no vacancy.

i was just saying that legitimate local internet jobs are out there
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by frazras View Post
    http://www.elance.com
    This is where Kevin Rose hired the guy who wrote digg.com @$12/hr now hes a multi kabillionaire
    How do you get paid buy these clients.. do u have to posses a U.S. Bank account?
    Need more information? Send a PM or Email Me @ Ralphsteinhibbert@gmail.com--- You can also call me @ 377 - 5710 (no privated numbers).

Default Internet jobs

Do not try any of those internet data entry about 99% of them is a scam. my friend replied to one that he saw in the sunday gleaner and and up until now he has not gotten a reply. The name of the site was affluwealth.com and it cost him $2000
    Worm di Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by mrwormp View Post
    Do not try any of those internet data entry about 99% of them is a scam. my friend replied to one that he saw in the sunday gleaner and and up until now he has not gotten a reply. The name of the site was affluwealth.com and it cost him $2000
    hope he learnt his lesson..never pay money to join any data entry program

I have an online job and if i didn't have a full time job i could make 2000+ a month...Go to www.guru.com... it is legit.
    Hostile Takeover - It's Funny how money changes situations.
    Check out my link below
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAinzlee

Quote Originally Posted by ainsleydacres View Post
    I have an online job and if i didn't have a full time job i could make 2000+ a month...Go to www.guru.com... it is legit.
    How do you receive payment?