Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need some people wid free time to test my website

You need an About Us or Contact Us section where you talk about the company and how to contact actual representatives whether by email, phone, or address.
    So I Heard You Liek Mudkipz?

digimon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mixmasterxp View Post
    yo, exception in the suggestion box - home page:

"String or binary data would be truncated.
    The statement has been terminated.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: String or binary data would be truncated.
    The statement has been terminated."

Source File: d:\hosting\member\crocusbag\site1\Default.aspx.cs Line: 479
    this happened because multiline textbox does not support a max-length propert. we fixed that in code. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixmasterxp View Post
    submitted text: Try linking the phpbb forums to the user account on the main site, like on registration on the main site, u also create the phpbb account and find someway to get both of them to use the same cookies.
    We'll try that. It makes perfect sense by the way.
    ------------------------------------------------
    not sure if this is relevant or wat... http://www.crocusbag.com/activationrequired.aspx has a different frontend from the other main pages.
    Fixed.
    ------------------------------------------------

not sure if this only affects me or wat: the session expiration does not reset when i access the site, like when i log on, within 5 mins or so i get logged off even tho i was viewing pages within whatever expiration time u guys set.
    we had a small expiration timeout. Now set to 1 hour (mixed up seconds with minutes)
    additionally, the "Remember me" textbox should use cookies to remember your login and keep your session alive

ProductDetails page, for watever product u got, the "View larger pictures" does not show any pictures for me.
    This is an unexpected one. Maybe it's firefox 3. We'll look at it

for the http://www.crocusbag.com/EditAccount.aspx, showProduct.aspx, etc, a static navigation in those pages would be nice so i can make 1 click to go back to home or the office.aspx
    We'll see how we can use this suggestion. Additionally, a link to the "office" is always at the top right hand of any page

LoL thought the site was up and going by this.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

The man still a refine him thing, this site has potential, like the layout

digimon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    LoL thought the site was up and going by this.
    about 95% HV. Only some bugs i'm killing
    btw, who selling this phone? never know a so it get cheap http://www.crocusbag.com/product=W300i
    who remember when the Razr was at 50 Grand? now all 6grand. I'll have an iphone next 3 years

Thanks for all the testing guys. Remember Crocusbag.com, it's our site!
    Last edited by digimon; Aug 11, 2008 at 09:26 AM.

Its still not up yet?

digimon Guest

sorry that was a typo. Yes the site is up and open for beta testing

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: String at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseDecimal(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at System.Decimal.Parse(String s) at Search.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I got the above error when i went to the link below:
    http://www.crocusbag.com/search.aspx...&desc=lingerie
    www.pixJM.com - View and upload photos/videos of what's currently happening in the streets of Jamaica.

digimon Guest

Ok. The searching page fixed now. I currently have 67 users and counting

ya, i got a newsletter from the site... might wanna make our emails private to other receivers