Need some people wid free time to test my website

www.crocusbag.com
    send me a PM if the link is not there
    I love the layout......
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

got the message when i submited the make offer button on this page and i did put in a price

https://mmm1421.sanjose14-verio.com/...07723.83427777

Code:
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Price', table 'mystic.dbo.Portfolio_trade_Items'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement has been terminated. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at System.Web.UI.WebControls.SqlDataSourceView.ExecuteDbCommand(DbCommand command, DataSourceOperation operation) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.SqlDataSourceView.ExecuteInsert(IDictionary values) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.SqlDataSource.Insert() at ProductDetails.Button1_Click3(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\hosting\member\crocusbag\site1\ProductDetails.aspx.cs:line 809
    on the tabs at the bottom that say Overview, Specification, Review........
    i think you should try to make it so it only changes the tab and not refresh the whole page,
    that just wat i think you don't have to it, i like it still.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jul 10, 2008 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Merged multiple posts. Please use the Edit button instead.

digimon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    on the tabs at the bottom that say Overview, Specification, Review........
    i think you should try to make it so it only changes the tab and not refresh the whole page,
    that just wat i think you don't have to it, i like it still.
    guess what iceman, I've been trying to do that for ages but something is killing the ajax partial postpack in that area. So i had to disable it.
    I think the rater control is causing the prob

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    got the message when i submited the make offer button on this page and i did put in a price

https://mmm1421.sanjose14-verio.com/...07723.83427777
    THat will be fixed as soon as lunch is over. Thnx for cooperating
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jul 10, 2008 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Merged multiple posts. Please use the Edit button instead.

Is the Safe/Trust page incomplete? http://www.crocusbag.com/Sub/SafeTrust.aspx

I feel like its missing some instructions regarding the submission of the required documents and how Safe/Trust works.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

digimon Guest

Yes, Safetrust is still a pending idea that we intend on using to protect our customers. Too many people get burned buying online so this will be an
    added layer of security / confidence.

Initial requiments in discussion are a Valid ID and proof of address (Bill/JP witness/etc). We want to keep it simple

do you like how that sound people?

Good eyes Juiceheadband.
    Last edited by digimon; Jul 10, 2008 at 04:51 PM.

The layout is really good and i like the general idea of the site

The safe/trust thing is really a good idea...i think this is what may have people choosing your site over others and it doesn't seem like the business persons have to go thru too much themselves so they will be willing to get the Safe/Trust seal

On the registation form i think you shud indicate what it required, there is also a little glitch when you're enterin ur password, another box appears over the re-type your password box, a small thing but thought i wud mention it (the 90 sec thing with the code was a bit annoying cuz i was type while i was doin it had to enter it about 3/4 times)

I believe once this gets off the ground it will be big you have a good idea and excution going i wish you the best with it

digimon Guest

Thank you Tas. I will try and fix that annoying registration form before 12 today. I will change the 90S to 2 and half minute

Ok then cool...glad i could help

yo, exception in the suggestion box - home page:

"String or binary data would be truncated.
    The statement has been terminated.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: String or binary data would be truncated.
    The statement has been terminated."

Source File: d:\hosting\member\crocusbag\site1\Default.aspx.cs Line: 479

submitted text: Try linking the phpbb forums to the user account on the main site, like on registration on the main site, u also create the phpbb account and find someway to get both of them to use the same cookies.

------------------------------------------------
    not sure if this is relevant or wat... http://www.crocusbag.com/activationrequired.aspx has a different frontend from the other main pages.
    not sure if this only affects me or wat: the session expiration does not reset when i access the site, like when i log on, within 5 mins or so i get logged off even tho i was viewing pages within whatever expiration time u guys set.
    ProductDetails page, for watever product u got, the "View larger pictures" does not show any pictures for me.
    for the http://www.crocusbag.com/EditAccount.aspx, showProduct.aspx, etc, a static navigation in those pages would be nice so i can make 1 click to go back to home or the office.aspx
    .... lol u guys might wanna start fixing the session timeout thingy now cus i'm tired of relogging in to test stuff lol.

browser used: firefox 3
    Last edited by Mixmasterxp; Jul 12, 2008 at 12:58 AM.