Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Fifa 09

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    I have a feeling u still need some practice in FIFA tho BCK afta dat schooling oda night in 08
    Easy nuh chig? I neva rate Fifa08 so I don't play it much. When I do play, I don't really play the Be a Pro. Besides, you were on my team when we all got whipped, so jus' kool.

For real though, I played some sweet games online last night. My first game of Fifa09 saw me down 0-2 in the first half, only to come back and win 3-2 with a goal on the stroke of 90 minutes.

EA fixed one of the things which annoyed the heck out of me with Fifa08 - control responsiveness. It's not perfect yet - still has a little way to go to match PES in that dept. but it has undergone significant improvements. I can now run some of my favourite plays again.

The 10 on 10 Be a Pro games are tuff!

whats y'all screen name?

Bwoy, 10 v 10 Be a Pro online matches are sweet. Today I was playing on a A.S. Roma team vs Lazio. I was playing as David Pizzaro - Left Centre Midfield. For the whole game, I think I touched the ball maybe 7 or 8 times. But, 2 touches resulted in a goal each time - one, I delivered a corner which was converted by a teammate into a goal, and the other I scored myself. Another corner I delivered almost resulted in a goal.

Well done EA. It took y'all 10 years to redeem yourselves, but it looks like you've done it.

Still love PES, but bwoy ... Fifa go all out dis year. Haffi si how Konami deal wid di pressure.

bregin it obvious say PES blind u all this time with the Be-a-pro in 08 its not much different only that its 5 on 5. You were so stuck to the PES garbage that u jus never had a clue what u were missing out on..

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    bregin it obvious say PES blind u all this time with the Be-a-pro in 08 its not much different only that its 5 on 5. You were so stuck to the PES garbage that u jus never had a clue what u were missing out on..
    Error!

Chig, Be a pro 09 is a different ball game from be a pro 08. 10 v 10 makes a big difference. There are also several gameplay improvements in 09 from 08 - controls are more responsive. I played 08 yesterday, just for comparison, and the difference was clear. So no, I was not blinded. PES 2008 was better than Fifa 08. Fifa 09 has made some improvements that have narrowed the gap significantly. When I play the full version of PES 2009, I will determine for myself how Konami matches up.

Be a pro isn't my favourite game mode. I wasn't into it in 08. I'm having fun with it in 09.

No fanboi ting. Just reality. EA has been improving over the years. PES has been bettering them in gameplay, but this year, I have to give EA it's props. They did a good job in the gameplay dept.

I dont see how under God green earth PEs can be better than FIFA
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    Error!

Chig, Be a pro 09 is a different ball game from be a pro 08. 10 v 10 makes a big difference. There are also several gameplay improvements in 09 from 08 - controls are more responsive. I played 08 yesterday, just for comparison, and the difference was clear. So no, I was not blinded. PES 2008 was better than Fifa 08. Fifa 09 has made some improvements that have narrowed the gap significantly. When I play the full version of PES 2009, I will determine for myself how Konami matches up.

Be a pro isn't my favourite game mode. I wasn't into it in 08. I'm having fun with it in 09.

No fanboi ting. Just reality. EA has been improving over the years. PES has been bettering them in gameplay, but this year, I have to give EA it's props. They did a good job in the gameplay dept.
    bregin 10v10 is not much different from 5v5 if you were to just choose a position. Yes the controls more responsive an nuff improvements an ting but I talking bout the nature of be-a-pro

And you know the funniest thing about all this is dat 09 plays more like the FIFA's before 08 so it is a fanboi ting cause what u calling improvement i calling back to basics

There was a point where PES was better than FIFA
    like around 06-07....