Thread: Dragon Nest Fight Fest

Default Dragon Nest Fight Fest

DRAGON NEST FIGHT FEST

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJHmrHkwoW0

What is Dragon Nest Fight Fest ?

Dragon Nest Fight Fest is a competition that is held every Friday and Saturday which players

battle in the arena and persons gamble on It is a simple as that. It is brought to you buy

NotNice, Voodoo and LunarFear.

Why participate in this event?

Well other than the simple fact that You will have a chance to win big on a small bet such as winning 2500g from only betting 50g then obviously you can see the benifits in betting, We are very

trust worthy persons as we are well known in the guild and also the Guild leader /Admins will compensate for any faulty bets.

How Do i Participate in the event?

Contact any of the Three administrators for the following admitions.

Notnice/BabyBap: Collection

Meaning he will be the one you go to, to collect when you have won.

LunarFear: Register a fighter

All fighters participating are to register with Lunar. All fighters gets 5% is given to the winner of the battle. 50 g is required to register

Voodoo: Betting

Speaks for its self really all personnel please place your bets with him before Friday.

Betting: All persons betting must meet the requirement of 3 matches per Ticket.

so you purchase a ticket for 50g and place your bets on 3 matches, if the three

matches u bet on are

(Fighta VS Fight B ), (Fightc VS Fight d ), (Fighte VS Fight f )

Then the odds for all those matches are added up and multiplied by your 50g.

How are the matches made?

Well between Sunday and Tuesday Persons register for participation in the arena. Total amount of matches is 1 and two fighter per match. When all fighters have registered they are issued

a number from 1-20 and then randomized to give a match up.

Types of Battles ?

The types of matches that are currently being supported are 1vs1 (KOF).

Special Events

Persons who win their fights are allocated to the next round meaning there will be 5 matches on Saturday morning and there will be a free for all on Saturday where open bets are made

all 5 losers will be placed in one area and given the chance to fight for the runner up spot. it will be a free for all event.

Champion Benefits

For each Time you gain the title on Saturday you add 1% to your max amount of percentage you can collect . i.e Lunar starts out with 5% being able to collect off the bets that are made on him if he becomes champion then it is now 6%

RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. Minimum of 3 Matches per ticket

2. ALL MATCHES ARE Comp ON

3.All matches must have a admin spectating matches

4.All Match Details are recorded

5.All Fighters Must be approved by LunarFear

6.All Fighters are required to Play by SoftBan Rules Unless told Not to

7.All Bets are to Be made from Tuesday - thursday if the bet is 2hrs or anytime before the fights begin while in Friday a late fee of 20g must be paid.

8.All Fighters Must Pay a Registration Fee before signing up (one time) 50g for registration fee

9.ALL bets will subtract 20% from the bet amount i.e Lunar bet 50g 20% is taken off and also if lunar win then we multiply the deducted fee and not the 50g.

10.All Fighters are not allowed to bet!

SOFT BAN RULES FOR CLASS SPECIFICATION

NO BUFF NO ULTI ( Heal is considered a Bluff , Healing relic not considered a buff).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJHmrHkwoW0

Bredren u know there is a whole dedicated thread For DN in the Gaming section right...u cyaa miss it

**** a suh me Blind never kno new to the site but ima try move it

So wait yuh got a Jamaican guild?

Doc supposed to can merge the threads I think.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow