Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3 looks sweet!!

Default Diablo 3 looks sweet!!

Anyone looking forward to this game, i was browsing through youtube and encountered a 21min long vid of it and surprisingly ended up watching it all, this game looks superb, the game hasn't been released yet, but i know alotta you guys might find it interesting.

Homepage
    http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/

The clip i watched
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZErwfnAn20E
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

I dispatched the Lord Of Terror twice before and I'll do it again. And they say it's longer than part 2, oh this is sweet. Looking at the video and to be able to use the environment and the graphics, I see this will keep me awake at nights. From what I've seen this is worth waiting for.
    Only we can save us.

Longer?

That sucks..........
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Longer the better where rpg games r concerned, the graphics is really improved which would have had to be a must,
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Quote Originally Posted by samurailos View Post
    Longer the better where rpg games r concerned, the graphics is really improved which would have had to be a must,
    ahhh... noooooooooo.....
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Hmm. never seen a blizzard game that didnt rock... except maybe warcraft 1. and they are always, i mean always worth the wait.
    my only critique would be that in D2 the forest of Kurast is the most annoying stretch of looping and hard to track wilderness in the game. annoying to the point of madness at times.
    This is definately one to watch out for and i wouldnt feel any way about plunkin down my money for it. Blizzard forever!
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

this is a must get definatly, i cant wait for it

I watched the video again and feel the tempation to take up D2 and start playing again witha different character, because the map changes each time it never got tired to me, only the story I know by heart, Loved the creatures climbing up to ambush the barbarian (my fav character).
    Only we can save us.

i was playing this from 2000 when i jus reach first form and u know i play it up to this day its the best realtime rpg i ever played i even know how to get to cow level
    how many times beaten? i cant count my fave characters are necro amazon and barbarian
    professional level laptop desktop repairs

Man I haven't played this in a while DII thaty is. Now comes part 4. I'm going to get this asap that's for sure. Now to have a look at this here video.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein