View Poll Results: Browser Faceoff - Firefox 3 vs Opera

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Firefox

22 57.89%
  • Opera

16 42.11%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefox 3 vs Opera 9.5. Your views.

Quote Originally Posted by kilaj1 View Post
    and there you go again...you clearly have issues and can only talk to people like you better than them but whatever, guess not everyone knows how to talk to people.

I can say without hesitation that you are a disgrace to the Linux community...you keep saying that you don't belittle people, but I can get several post where you do it unprovoked.
    Spend the time giving you credit and actually putting across a readable, not that people see it, (don't really care), but what heck, sometimes people need to bashed and banged.... Kilaj1 keep doing what your doing, you know I don't really... aaahhh...i guess i do have issues, sitting around my computer typing this from my lynx browser (which is by far the fastest browser, since it's doesn't have to load images) wondering really what to say. I like firefox and i like linux, even like windows... just happen to think ... nevermind..... hopeless... we are gonna have a tally, a poll, to see which browser is most of u guys choice

As soon as you make something idiot proof, Nature makes better idiots!!!

Think big, think smart, think linux

Oh my. This is getting crazy.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

We are done with "throwing of stones", choose your side and we'll see which browser get's the techja user choice awards.

Opera str8, even b4 it was free, with all the ads. firefox comes in a good second but all those addons are a *****. most of those features are standard with opera. and if u really want u can use the widgets feature.

I love to adjust every single thing about my opera by typing opera:config in the address bar. SWEET...

I personally am terified of activex controls and thats just about the only thing opera does not do explicitly.

The trash can has save my live countless times. The first browser to have tabs on windows. I am talking about almost or more than ten years now even b4 tabbed browsing was the craze.

If any of you guys read rss feeds - there is just no other browser for rss. NONE. Integrated email client, I never log into gmail when at home and i have 3 gmail addresses. Seriously.

The best skin for opera is meguiddo 1-4 ( nice and light) the black is cool too.

All the diagnostic toolbars that can be activated...

ppl i could go on and on and on.. seriously.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jun 25, 2008 at 08:31 PM. Reason: masked profanity
    THANK GOD

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post
    Opera str8, even b4 it was free, with all the ads. firefox comes in a good second but all those addons are a b!tch. most of those features are standard with opera. and if u really want u can use the widgets feature.

I love to adjust every single thing about my opera by typing opera:config in the address bar. SWEET...

I personally am terified of activex controls and thats just about the only thing opera does not do explicitly.

The trash can has save my live countless times. The first browser to have tabs on windows. I am talking about almost or more than ten years now even b4 tabbed browsing was the craze.

If any of you guys read rss feeds - there is just no other browser for rss. NONE. Integrated email client, I never log into gmail when at home and i have 3 gmail addresses. Seriously.

The best skin for opera is meguiddo 1-4 ( nice and light) the black is cool too.

All the diagnostic toolbars that can be activated...

ppl i could go on and on and on.. seriously.
    Yep, yep good stuff. NOW, vote in the poll.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post

some good features indeed, firefox as a similar feature about:config

A SHOUT OUT TO ALL DEDICATED DIE HEARTED FIREFOX FANS PLACED YOUR VOTES FOR THE TECHJA USER CHOICE AWARDS

This is no competition. Firefox 3 is the best browser and the only thing to beat it, is if mozilla makes firefox 4.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    This is no competition. Firefox 3 is the best browser and the only thing to beat it, is if mozilla makes firefox 4.
    YES MY BROTHER, THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE, PEOPLE, VOTE AND MAKE FIREFOX THEN NEW TECHJA USER CHOICE AWARDS FOR BROWSER, COMEON, PLACE YOUR MARK, HELP CREATE HISTORY, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!!!

FIREFOX RULES, FIREFOX RULES, FIREFOX RULES, FIREFOX RULES

LET ME HERE IT, FIREFOX RULES, FIREFOX RULES

THE SWEET SOUND OF VICTORY :

I love firefox because it was always open source. and for that reason i always have the latest version on my PCs. but a OPERA a do it still.

come to think of it opera is the only browser that can pass the acid2 test.

http://acid2.acidtests.org/ Try it.

LOL that is funny what FF and IE does with this script. i wouldnt even bother to try the acid3 test.

all the sites that dont render properly in opera are actually very poorly built site (lazy coding)

and yeah ive voted man.
    THANK GOD

i don't really about the acid test, the fact is, FF all the way!!!!!!!!

VOTE PEOPLE VOTE!!!!