Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android running on Nokia N95

Default Android running on Nokia N95

When i went to engadget today and saw this, i said to myself "WTF". Who needs a tytn 2 anymore to run android. I can run it on a symbian handset. If only they could have it running on a n82 then. I'll be happier than a hippie on drugs.

youtube Video Here

Source
    Pc= Hp dv6t

WOW the power of a NOKIA...i'd love to have it runnin on my N82 as well.

this is the most i've ever seen from android.The tytn 2 could barely make the android OS work,and this person has made the n95 the first functional non android handset.Everything is working alright in the video at lighting speeds. Even the OS booting is faster than the Tytn 2 boot time.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Nokia To The World...................
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Best handsets on the planet

Quote Originally Posted by mike876 View Post
    WOW the power of a NOKIA...i'd love to have it runnin on my N82 as well.
    This is not the power of Nokia nothing. I am sure with some work...it can be ported to other handsets too.

But because the video is so sketchy...I don't think it wise to conclude anything here...
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    This is not the power of Nokia nothing. I am sure with some work...it can be ported to other handsets too.

But because the video is so sketchy...I don't think it wise to conclude anything here...
    The haters speech. bredda NOKIA TO THE WORLD. Sony gona fall soon like moto.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Keep believing that...the same I'll keep believing you're a... I make claims based on concrete evidence...even though just the other day when the Nseries clearly leaked you all wished it wasn't true. Oh well.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

technoboy, you have to agree that the video posted is the fastest we have ever seen the android OS run on a non android handset. I'm kinda glad i didnt buy the tilt over the n82. I wanted to run android and thing..but it looks as if nokia 3lite s have found a way.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    Keep believing that...the same I'll keep believing you're a... I make claims based on concrete evidence...even though just the other day when the Nseries clearly leaked you all wished it wasn't true. Oh well.
    your correct still is a matter of time b4 the htc boys get @ work but not sure for the sony ericsson ones, who are they anyways?