Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: view and pay JPS bills online with myJPS

Quote Originally Posted by HellScream View Post
    sound like jps a breed u to...or electicity a leak in ur house... ...thats what they told me
    lol i called and dem seh bout di metre mi hav(5 yrs or so wit bill less than 1000) naw work too well and so dem change and seh dem couldnt get nuh reading after it change cause no one was home sum dem estimate it, and its for 2 months. One other ting, the bill was over paid by 15 since last yr and i had bout 3 left...so i guess is tru mi nah pay bill mek dem change it to?? mi feel fi sue dem ****..... Now lets see i work frm 9-5, mon-sat. and reach in bout 7 or 9pm and then wen i reach home i turn on sum lights, watch tv and hav the computer on til bout 1am and go sleep......if im correct my nex bill suppose to be $6000, wtf????
    Last edited by ram130; Oct 2, 2008 at 05:18 PM.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

does anyone know exactly JPS "estimates" bills?

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaru View Post
    does anyone know exactly JPS "estimates" bills?
    i think they use the average of the last 3 months usage to make an estimate.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by juiceheadband View Post
    i think they use the average of the last 3 months usage to make an estimate.
    yeah that sounds about right
    Try, u may not...do or do not...there is no try

what am i gonna do now
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

i can not regester my credit card on line to pay my father jps bill on line

You going have to call them to sort it out and talk to your bank. They have some issues as the bank not going give you some information that the online system needs or some garbage to that effect. Just pay it using your online banking by debit of your account if you can't register your credit card.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    if this is true then that mean i dont have to pay this months bill rite?? cause this months bill is 16,000 and yet my last bill was $574, wtf??
    lolol....nah man weh u owe back bill...although mine mek a nice jump 2 from 7 and 8 grand avg to 11 grand with the same usage...hmmmmmm what a happy bday present that JPS how come?
    17" Dell LCD monitor, XFX 750 SLi extreme Mobo, Core 2 Duo E6600(2.4 GHZ), 2Gb DDR2 800 Mem, WD 500GB SATA2 Hard Drive, Evga GTX 260, 1 x Benq DVD/RW , 1x LG Dvd dual layer burner, Windows XP Prof.,