Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: view and pay JPS bills online with myJPS

This used to work for me but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.. is it just me?

Never had it working from day 1 just gave up

Quote Originally Posted by pogi_2nr View Post
    This used to work for me but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.. is it just me?
    Yeah it was working fine up till last week. After logging in all you get is agent done. I figured they were working on it but who knows perhaps they don't even know the service is down.

Excellent idea....very useful site...while it lasted. C'mon JPS, show us you can provide a quality service consistently

ok good.. coz I thought I was the only one getting the agent done screen.

I just use Scotia and trust me beats the heck out of waiting in lines...
    Hostile Takeover - It's Funny how money changes situations.
    Check out my link below
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAinzlee

Sure you can use Billpay with your respective bank but JPS' system was realtime like C&W's. Pay at their site and your account immediately goes to $0.00 unlike the other bill payment utilities that usually run as a batch process over night. Also when you are at Scotia's/NCB's/RBTT's,Billexpressonline,Paymasteronline is it possible to see the balance that you currently owe? Suppose you have misplaced your bill, then you have to go and call Customer Service for the balance.

C'mon JPS some of us had a good experience using your site, correct the issue please?

I pay mine via NCB but I got a mail from Paymaster that they will be presenting the current bill for NWC JPS and CWJ and u pay $20 to pay online I guess they all will soon be charging for online payments

The service seems to be back...however, unable to make payments. Tried twice and got error; "read timed out" both times. Going to wait a couple days before trying again

I am not sure if others are having the same problem which is that I followed all the instructions to the letter and I got the account opened and attached the bill number and everything. Then I Logged on for the first time and got all the information on my bill. However on the second occasion and all subsequent logins I have been unable to access my account and yes my account name and password are correct. Any help would be appreciated.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991