Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: view and pay JPS bills online with myJPS

He must be the lucky one i cant get my TRN to work

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    He must be the lucky one i cant get my TRN to work
    lol same crap here.

I finally got through to JPS they said it was working but based on feedback they have received they pulled down to do an upgrade

Aside from the fellow who claims to have it working, I know of no one else...and several of my friends have tried. This is the error that comes up after pressing the confirm button: "Unable to add this account to your folder.
    Error : ORA-02291: integrity constraint (WEBUSER.SYS_C005658) violated - parent key not found"

it worked for me, I registered yesterday and added my trn and home account.

It's ugly and a bit slow but its a step in the right direction.

I did not enter any payee pin in my initial setup, only TRN, after both my accounts were setup I went into profile and found two separate payee pins for the two accounts it seems the payee pin is a random 6 digit number assigned by JPS upon successful creation of the online setup

From what I understand the payee pin is only needed if you paying to an account that is not in your name, that would only be at the account owners permission. If the account is in your name and you still possess the same TRN that was used to procure the meter when it was installed then it should be smooth sailing.

I have therefore deduced the following

You cannot enter both TRN and payee PIN at initial setup as this will give an error, as payee PIN is generated AFTER succesful creation of account.

Payee PIN can only be used in setup only after the owner of the account has setup the account with his TRN. He then gives the PIN to other people so that they can add to their system so that they may pay to account. This would be used to ensure family members/tenants could pay electronically to the system. My profile says full access so i am assuming that payee pin users would only be able to pay to account, but cannot view history, payment history or change email delivery addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh View Post
    Then why does it tell me this?:
    you getting that because the system does not know if you are the owner of the account or simply an authorised payee, you only need PIN or TRN to setup not both
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jun 15, 2008 at 09:12 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

I tried all the different methods, with TRN and without, with my PIN and without, Personal and payee. None of them seem to work. The only possibility is that the account (which is under MY name), has someone else's TRN number registered.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

theres an error an i got stuck too

I solved my problem by simply opening a new account....everything works fine now. Excellent site with comprehensive info. Well done JPS! Now if only Flow would take a hint!

Worked without any hassles for me.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5