Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzle View Post
    Yea da online play madd ...i probli get it sumtym dis week nuh sure yet but i jus call royals an da lady seh dem doe hav dat game but she probli doe kno ntn and i nt buyin it fa 7+k at watts new cuz iz 6k alone ida hav for it.....

@ chig - Iz it tru dat sum cut scenes are an hour or suh long???
    1 hr long cut scenes damn!!!!! yea people @ royal dont know a thing
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    lol...... does it have online play?
    Yea it comes with MGO(Metal Gear Online) which has probably helped in making the game take me over a month to beat, and neglect GTA4. Sucky for me at the moment as I running a well slow connection in this house at the moment(512kbps, sometimes it drop to 98kbps) so lag is a ***** and sometimes the hosts kick me cause of it, but i soon go back to my 7mbps

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzle View Post
    Yea da online play madd ...i probli get it sumtym dis week nuh sure yet but i jus call royals an da lady seh dem doe hav dat game but she probli doe kno ntn and i nt buyin it fa 7+k at watts new cuz iz 6k alone ida hav for it.....

@ chig - Iz it tru dat sum cut scenes are an hour or suh long???
    Last time i went in watts new, 2 weeks ago, they had sales on the PS3 games for roun 5800 or 4800 i dont remember. All a memba is they had sixaxis for only 3950 which is basically the same as US price so i jus bought one there. Is Innovative systems a rob the people dem selling 3rd party controller for 6gran and games for 9.
    And if I ever spent more than an hour watching CG in MGS4 it was only during the Epilogue, that last part I was talking bout where ma uncle did come in an get hooked just watching it. Of course the Epilogue would be long as they trying to conclude the story, a couple twists here and there in the time too.
    I highly recommend you play the first 3 games in the series as well.

Ok suh i started dis game on tuesdeh at bout 4:30 pm .... been playin it eva since ....n wel yea a jus beat it awile ago lol, took me 25hrs in total but its on normal mode ....will try hard/extreme on my next playthrough ....NO i neva jus play through da game an neva tek in ntn ...i observe n look roun on nuff tingz

Game bad nuh ****!!!! Definately 1 of the best games i eva played.

yo, i jus get ma ps3 and MGS4. trust me

it prettttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyy u fret
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kev007_2002 View Post
    yo, i jus get ma ps3 and MGS4. trust me

it prettttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyy u fret
    zeen, mi hear enough bout pretty already tell mi bout the game play
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

It up there pezz u hear it from many others. It more deserving of the perfect scores than GTA4 is to. Matter of fact I haven't even played GTA4 since I get MGS4 and i dont even beat it from the time

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    zeen, mi hear enough bout pretty already tell mi bout the game play
    well, i have not reached that far into the game yet, but from what ive done, here are my findings
    1: the enemies are hella smart. smarter than the other metal gears that ive played. they react to everything so you need to watch where you move
    2: the general feeling of the game. it puts you rite into the heat of things from the get-go.
    3: the environment reacts to everything you do. example: if ur walking and u bump into a pot on the ground, best believe that it will move and fall or break or roll away, alerting any nearby enemies and giving away ur position. so be aware of your surroundings at all times
    4: snake really had aged. as in, if u stay crouched or if ur sneaking around in the lower position too long, the man grunts and taps his lower back. two words for u snake, back-brace and icy-hot
    5: the sounds. breddin, if you dont know what a gunshot sounds like, den you will need to turn up ur speakers for it. its nt any computer generated "pop" or anything like that, it really sounds like a shot. for those who know what a real shot sounds like, u know what i mean
    6: did i mention that its simply stunning to watch, cut scenes and all that. it is beautiful.
    7: you must play with teh dual-shock 3 controller, the standard ones that come wit the ps3 naa guh cut it, lol (i need to get one a dem miself)

all in all, this game deserves game of the year. its a definite winner
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kev007_2002 View Post
    well, i have not reached that far into the game yet, but from what ive done, here are my findings
    1: the enemies are hella smart. smarter than the other metal gears that ive played. they react to everything so you need to watch where you move
    2: the general feeling of the game. it puts you rite into the heat of things from the get-go.
    3: the environment reacts to everything you do. example: if ur walking and u bump into a pot on the ground, best believe that it will move and fall or break or roll away, alerting any nearby enemies and giving away ur position. so be aware of your surroundings at all times
    4: snake really had aged. as in, if u stay crouched or if ur sneaking around in the lower position too long, the man grunts and taps his lower back. two words for u snake, back-brace and icy-hot
    5: the sounds. breddin, if you dont know what a gunshot sounds like, den you will need to turn up ur speakers for it. its nt any computer generated "pop" or anything like that, it really sounds like a shot. for those who know what a real shot sounds like, u know what i mean
    6: did i mention that its simply stunning to watch, cut scenes and all that. it is beautiful.
    7: you must play with teh dual-shock 3 controller, the standard ones that come wit the ps3 naa guh cut it, lol (i need to get one a dem miself)

all in all, this game deserves game of the year. its a definite winner
    well said But I have two sixaxis so I haven't experienced it with a Dualshock 3 yet, but the sixaxis does make for a nice [spoiler] psycho mantis[/spoiler] scene near the end tho

oh common man, dont be a spoiled sport and give weh di game suh, lol
    mek mi beat it nuh man
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com