Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Opera 9.5 is Out!

Firefox 3 vs Opera 9.5 discussion moved here: http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=62018
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jun 19, 2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: fixed url
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by dtgo View Post
    a the plugins a kill me still firefox has made me lazy
    yeah yute fe real y u affe download plugins fe opera? jah know

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Firefox 3 vs Opera 9.5 discussion moved here: http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=61746
    I'm getting the same thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardgm View Post
    I'm getting the same thread.
    Oops my bad.

OPERA DID IT AGAIN THE BEST BROWSER EVER IM USING IT RIGHT NOW 9.5!!!!!!! yeah firefox has that pretty 3d cube tab changer BUT DOES IT HAVE SPEEEEEED DIAL???!!!
    professional level laptop desktop repairs

Opera 9.51 Beta (Build 10071) iz already out 2!
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem

all they do is wait till the competition release, use there product, test it, and then release there re-newed product to be better than there competitors, at least just for the while, cowards!!! that's what they are... typical tactics of COWARDS!!!

As soon as you make something idiot proof, Nature makes better idiots!!!

Think big, think smart, think linux

Quote Originally Posted by ferronrsmith View Post
    all they do is wait till the competition release, use there product, test it, and then release there re-newed product to be better than there competitors, at least just for the while, cowards!!! that's what they are... typical tactics of COWARDS!!!
    I am pro firefox, but your comments just make me want to run out and find all the wrongs about Mozilla and Firefox just to bring you back to a humble view, if that is even possible.

Firefox and Mozilla isn't the holy grail either, so you really really shouldn't be pumping them up like your life depended on it. Humans, just like the programmers behind Opera and IE. Everything bad said about IE and Opera can be thrown at Mozilla and their Firefox.

But I guess there will always be someone who hates a product to the core and someone who loves the product to death. Balance is always needed.

Please, continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    I am pro firefox, but your comments just make me want to run out and find all the wrongs about Mozilla and Firefox just to bring you back to a humble view, if that is even possible.

Firefox and Mozilla isn't the holy grail either, so you really really shouldn't be pumping them up like your life depended on it. Humans, just like the programmers behind Opera and IE. Everything bad said about IE and Opera can be thrown at Mozilla and their Firefox.

But I guess there will always be someone who hates a product to the core and someone who loves the product to death. Balance is always needed.

Please, continue.

Yes, love it, to death do us part... The only thing u can find is greatness and improvement, and sometimes a few security holes, but hey, as u said they r humans, they ain't perfect, but they get my support 200%. Revolutionaries, that's what they are, like sweet wine... awww... mozillllaaa

As soon as you make something idiot proof, Nature makes better idiots!!!

Think big, think smart, think linux

Quote Originally Posted by ferronrsmith View Post
    Yes, love it, to death do us part... The only thing u can find is greatness and improvement, and sometimes a few security holes, but hey, as u said they r humans, they ain't perfect, but they get my support 200%. Revolutionaries, that's what they are, like sweet wine... awww... mozillllaaa
    It scarez me the way yu talk about Linux and Firefox......... Yu givez me the impression yu mite put a cap in my head 4 sayin somethin bad about them!
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem