Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Opera 9.5 is Out!

uh i thought safari was the fastest browser.

Damn this version is sweet. Using it from morning and I'm very impressed with the speed of loading and rendering the pages. Aslo checking out the new features and I love the new look. Great browser definately one of the best.

Talking

I am presently using it as well, and I must admit that I like it alot. Like the new features that it offers.

Well i'm back, and it looks like is the right time too. Opera all the way dudes
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

i upgraded and i must say i'm impressed. love the new look but i must say they shudnt have mad the tabs on the same level. gonna check out the new features.
    To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned." Edward Bulwer Lytton

ok i have installed and run this softare smoothly BUT i am having a problem playing certain item online how do i install the media player plugin?

I have been uzin it 4 about a week now and I wuz uzin the version b4 that..... I alwayz uze Opera Browzer.... Its my fav. I find it 2 b az fast az Firefox and equally functional..... It az theze cool skinz that I like, az a matter of fact I'm browzin wit it now....... To get all the skinz yu'll ever need 4 Opera browser press: SHIFT+F12 to go to the appearance window, then click beside "find more skins" and yu can dload the skins, well not really dload but load the skin for a 1st hand view and save it if yu like or if yu click on no it will not be save to the appearance archive. If yu save it yu can uze it wheneva yu like.
    This iz my fav. skin 4 Opera-

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Ace_Diamond View Post
    ok i have installed and run this softare smoothly BUT i am having a problem playing certain item online how do i install the media player plugin?
    All yu need iz the latest Flash player plugin, Shockwave player plugin and the latest Flash player ActiveX and yu'll be able to view all the vidz and play all the media yu want online.

Quote Originally Posted by mike876 View Post
    uh i thought safari was the fastest browser.
    I tested the latest versionz for: Firefox, Flock, Safari, Netscape, Opera, Seamonkey, Maxthon, IE and Avant to see which loads pagez the fastest on Vista and Flock loadz pagez the fastest + vidz too....... It preloadz vidz on a webpage so when yu click on it it playz without bufferin........ The only drawback I noticed iz that it starts up slow.... Even slower than IE.
    Besidez I prefer Opera becaz of the skinz and versitility!
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jun 18, 2008 at 11:22 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem

Quote Originally Posted by Anthon View Post
    I have been uzin it 4 about a week now and I wuz uzin the version b4 that..... I alwayz uze Opera Browzer.... Its my fav. I find it 2 b az fast az Firefox and equally functional..... It az theze cool skinz that I like, az a matter of fact I'm browzin wit it now....... To get all the skinz yu'll ever need 4 Opera browser press: SHIFT+F12 to go to the appearance window, then click beside "find more skins" and yu can dload the skins, well not really dload but load the skin for a 1st hand view and save it if yu like or if yu click on no it will not be save to the appearance archive. If yu save it yu can uze it wheneva yu like.
    This iz my fav. skin 4 Opera-

clipped for brevity
    ok where do i get these shockwave player plugins and flash player active x?
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jun 19, 2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: shortened quote

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Ace_Diamond View Post
    ok where do i get these shockwave player plugins and flash player active x?
    Yu can look them up at--> http://www.filehippo.com or PM me 4 further info on obtainin the latest Shockwave Player Pluggin and Flash Player ActiveX............ Better yet herez the link 2 the Shockwave Player Pluggin--> http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/ The Shockwave Player Pluggin installation contain the ActiveX Pluggin
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem

a the plugins a kill me still firefox has made me lazy
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--