Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New: 3G iPhone, $US 200

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    Doubt they would lock you in, because really, where else you going go with the phone?! LOL CW? Digicel? They are the only 3g operators here (or will be for a WHILE to come) and if dem try lock it, jus get one unlocked from somewhere else in the world as its already being done (though it goin take a few days to weeks b4 dem crack this one).

Long an short, their are ways roun the system Who knows, hopefully apple make the activation the same here in Ja as elsewhere, that you have to do it via iTunes. Also, can someone say visual voicemail?
    Visual Voicemail should be cool...

Oh and yea, the ad sell off.

We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

It will be available on july 11 in mexico via america movil - http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2008...ricamovil.html .I wonder if that day will be the opening of claro jamaica.Digicel,C n W and Gotel watch unoo self.
    Last edited by dehyah; Jun 9, 2008 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardgm View Post
    That would-a sweet yes. But the carrier most likely lock us into contract, like what AT&T doing (2 year contract). But then again, With Claro bus'n the rates and ting supposed to look good, so might switch.
    Sure, They will require a contract but even with the contract it's going to be a sweet deal

And on the apple website it says coming soon so maybe 1-2 months after the initial release in the United States it will be available here

I hope it's America Movil that will be offering it, Digicel and C&W will rip you off for the iphone

love my bb but for 199 299 for 16gig guess I will be getting a miphone iphone 3g
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

Lawd, mi Iphone gone to nothing now. Everybody gonna have one. As much as i love the new features and stuff, $199 just too low. Everybody, them grandmother and dem pet gold fish gonna have one! Ah well. 3g should be fun once it buss.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by madald2 View Post
    Lawd, mi Iphone gone to nothing now. Everybody gonna have one. As much as i love the new features and stuff, $199 just too low. Everybody, them grandmother and dem pet gold fish gonna have one! Ah well. 3g should be fun once it buss.
    Lawwd come on yute.. what u wanted to do, keep an iphone for urself?? Thats just selfish there.

Anewayz On other notes. iPhone 3G, i guess Apple go do them home work now but handing it in late. Update and thing, GPS and ting sound sell aff but nah lie. right yah now... Price vs features now match up and thing(and is a lil catchy) BUT They have a very very slight chance of me even getting one much less buying it. Just not the feeling them at all, they late bad....
    Got a replacement of the last one and i not even jailbreak it, so u muss see where i stand.....
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Quote Originally Posted by vames View Post
    it coulda come right a mi gate, mi still nah bow
    I did feel the same way but imagin an app like this with 3g look at the youtube video, this alone at only $15 now makes this worth having me a BOW big time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trMtetn-SyU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlKVx...eature=related

Man dem with the firt i phone dem will make good door stop. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by madald2 View Post
    is this a bad mind ting youth? i would think the plan of any company would to be to get there product out to as many people as passable.

why compare against those nokia and treo phones i sure those phones arent the flagship of the companies...
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M