Thread: Deco Online

well anyways tried out a new game still deco from jm creators, game decent still kinda stay like cabal with the force archers and stuff and u got a few jobs like wizards, monks, fighters and some other stuff. u start out if going warrior with a sword then at lvl 10 u get to choose wat warrior class u waan be.

i chose archer casue they use force skills and have healing. give it a try still if u got time, never got to take a ss casue of server inspection, checked prices of goods seems there sint gold buying yet, so goods cheap atm. will take a ss when server is up.

the game though has a few problems atm for some reasone very time i take a ss i get dc but log in is easy. skills are nice getting some really good combos atm. and everytime u kill someting it automatically goes into ur inventory so that saves the time of stopping to pick up stuff. game good so far and its FREE TO PLAY.

http://www.joymax.com/deco/
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jun 4, 2008 at 12:54 AM. Reason: copied from another thread. Added link to site.

I ran across this awhile ago when jm sent me an email about it. so what happen to those ss man, or u delete the game already...
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

game with only 2 class?..... that the best they could come up with, looks like Gaymax Dev's braining gone dead maybe they make too much money off SRO and they brain gone on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    game with only 2 class?..... that the best they could come up with, looks like Gaymax Dev's braining gone dead maybe they make too much money off SRO and they brain gone on vacation.
    They actually took over the game from another company that closed it down. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DECO_Online

So they haven't put much into it yet, from what I can see.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

when they put more content into it, I wouldn't mind checking it out. kinda remind me of Keubal<--Online...scenery anywayz
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.