Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sony ericsson vs nokia

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    This is my personal biased opinion. For me I'd go with S.E anyday over Nokia reason being SE is offering me what I have always dreamt about and that is a top class device with all the connectivity options available powered by WM6.1 Pro, a big screen & finger based UI So for me SE would win hands down... Nokia aint offering me anything that's even worthy of my attention at this present moment. Still the same crappy symbian non-touch devices...
    Well you start this well and i expected this from you nothing wrong with ur opinion still we all have our personal choice but ur bigging up ericsson based on a phone you dont even see yet
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Well you start this well and i expected this from you nothing wrong with ur opinion still we all have our personal choice but ur bigging up ericsson based on a phone you dont even see yet
    I strongly believe that SE will pull this one off...hence all the delays. They really wanna get this one right from the beginning. They can't afford to have another P990/P1 nightmare on their hands..
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

I strongly believe that SE will pull this one off...hence all the delays. They really wanna get this one right from the beginning. They can't afford to have another P990/P1 nightmare on their hands..
    i thinks soo too sony has a way or surprising the crowd
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

yea but by the time the get it right four other company will out do there phone as you notice htc rush the release of there now 2 newest models? hmm gona hit the market like some of the hurricanes this season.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

So true.

Quote Originally Posted by dtgo View Post
    i thinks soo too sony has a way or surprising the crowd
    Quite so.

yea but by the time the get it right four other company will out do there phone as you notice htc rush the release of there now 2 newest models? hmm gona hit the market like some of the hurricanes this season.
    Did it ever occur that maybe the iphone is not the only threat causing HTC to release so fast? They got a taste of what SE can do with their help in design. Dem get 'fraid lol. Watch out.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    So true.

Quite so.

Did it ever occur that maybe the iphone is not the only threat causing HTC to release so fast? They got a taste of what SE can do with their help in design. Dem get 'fraid lol. Watch out.
    No no iphone was no threat iphone competition was tytn2 and htc stood there ground Now i have a feeling yall experia having software issues hence the hold back i just know thats the problem but when i get proper details ill elaborate more.

Now this is a easier one very simple. SONYERICSSON was phone, not sure what they are now.
    LOL...pwned!! cool nuh yute..SE stil mek one and two good phones....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Sean View Post
    LOL...pwned!! cool nuh yute..SE stil mek one and two good phones....
    Agreed. Looking forward to the w980 flip.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Sony ericsson all the way

Sonyericsson is second best, and it will always be.Nokia is the world's leading cell phone manufacturer, they sell the most units every single year. i wonder why hmmm......