Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sony ericsson vs nokia

Quote Originally Posted by Krave View Post
    That was the best thing that Sony & ericsson did is to merge, they r giving a good fight to most providers now, but I do think it depends on what you want in a mobile phone

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    In my opinion even though Sony & Ericsson had murge together they need to murge with one more company in order to be on par with Nokia Company. Check out www.gsmarena.com
    Yep the merger was good it brought them back in the race but they need another i guess fi real cause dem dropping again.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by Krave View Post
    That was the best thing that Sony & ericsson did is to merge, they r giving a good fight to most providers now, but I do think it depends on what you want in a mobile phone
    Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Yep the merger was good it brought them back in the race but they need another i guess fi real cause dem dropping again.
    them just producing the same phone in different shells really apart from the OS based sonys .... i wouldnt really jump for one again

they real exceptional in audio and entertainment

nokia rules ....... here ....
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

Quote Originally Posted by innocent17 View Post
    which is better n y?
    To Me Sony Ericsson is better......STR8!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MONEY ON MA MIND

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    I dont see sony ericsson dropping in any way.
    MONEY ON MA MIND

I am a Nokia man still. Reason being ease of use, great UI's example the series 60 phones. Stylish and most important UNIFORMITY of all Nokia's. Meaning I can use my charger on any Nokia plus for example I have a Nokia 6230i of which I use the same headset on my Nokia 7610. Trust me NOKIA is the standard for cellphones.

NOKIA FOR PRESIDENT.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by Hecta Frazz View Post
    clone phones man ........ all walkman phones are the same thing ....... can i say boring
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

Quote Originally Posted by Hecta Frazz View Post
    i hope you see now
    http://androidguys.com/2008/06/03/lg...sony-ericsson/
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by dtgo View Post
    them just producing the same phone in different shells
    And Nokia is not guilty of this too? Do you think the N series is all Nokia produces? And even in the N-series...they do that as well. Case in point, the N82/N78 very close spec-wise. It seems the Nokia fans seem to judge all other brands and make generalizations in comparison to Nokia's one product line.

Many of Nokia's phone are just as recycled as everybody else. Most difference at time is some design element or small tweak here and there. It's as if you're saying all Nokia phones are far different and such. Not true. Nokia does it more so than SE because of their sheer size.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

This is my personal biased opinion. For me I'd go with S.E anyday over Nokia reason being SE is offering me what I have always dreamt about and that is a top class device with all the connectivity options available powered by WM6.1 Pro, a big screen & finger based UI So for me SE would win hands down... Nokia aint offering me anything that's even worthy of my attention at this present moment. Still the same crappy symbian non-touch devices...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Nokia Makes Better Phones. Sony Ericsson Gives 2 Many Problems.