Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Combat Arms - Free Online FPS

Game looks sick!! i might download it soon

Default Combat Arms - Online (FPS)

Most techja mmo fans know i'm not really into FPS games but i found thisand i thought many of you guys would definitely want to know about it(if u havent b4)

Its a F2P online FPS, i might test it out for a few minutes (definitly wont be playing long) but from the vidz and the screenies it looks like something most fps fans would enjoy. Its went to open beta on Tuesday July 1st..... so its still FRESH

http://combatarms.nexon.net/

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8uF3lgE-l...eature=related
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iFr9jIEJJ...eature=related

have not played a FPS online in a long time, might just try it out thank bro.

Looks good, I two am not too much into FPS games, unless in competition with "real people" ie. dont expect me to finish the game but expect a blood bath with online gaming

tried it out for a couple minutes(untill vertigo started creeping in) crient isnt big(438mb) and game runs very smooth, dont have to wait too long for a match to start might give it some more time again before removing it. You can create clans and you also have a friend/messenger list, rooms are created from lobby setting as with most team based game

With the points you get from battles you can buy new gear and outfit. Items u purchase are not permanently yours you basically renting them either one day or more, you can modify the gears you have (from the 2 matches i played seem sniper rifles are a fav of the ppls i kept getting one shot and didnt even glimpse the enemy) you have primary, secondary and melee weapon to use so u can slice a buoy throat if u dont want to waste bullets
    gears u buy will also give some addition protection.
    a few screenies (srry none of ingame action)

I have been playing this for a week. It is a really cool game.

I am currently a Lance Corporal (one stripe).

They have adopted the buying system that most MMOG are going towards.

I like the concept they have of you purchasing the different MODS that you want to your gun.

I was telling Matronyx about this game just last night.

I guess you first me to posting it.

OH PLEASE REMEMBER...........this is an open beta so you can expect bugs.

Very good game though.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Wow I was just told about this game by a friend 10 minutes ago and then I come here and voila.

People work fast. xD

Testing it tonight.

Slopol link me up on msn or xfire when you going on.

I will play with you guys then.

I like this game.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

can someone post a link where i can ld this pls it looks cool!!
    AMD ATLON 6400+ X2 {BE},COOLED BY XIGMATEK AIO-S80DP All-in-one liquid cooling system ,4GIGS PATRIOT 800mhz, GIGABYTE GA-SLI590-S5 MOTHERBOARD, 2 500GB SATA2 HDD, LITE-ON SATA 20X DVD BURNER, AXLE RADEON HD4870 VISTA ULTIMATE 64BIT, 24"ACER MONITOR

lol... i usually post links on the first post, dont know where my head was earlier ^^

http://combatarms.nexon.net/