Page 293 of 400 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3995

Thread: Tech stuff you recently bought

jomo Guest

Well I asked about win 8 on shopinja some people say 6k some say 4 but someone said its still in preview stages and doesn't make sense...

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Well I asked about win 8 on shopinja some people say 6k some say 4 but someone said its still in preview stages and doesn't make sense...
    lol man dem a tief u man...the rtm version is out but no solid activation method is there yet so it really dont make sense at this point unless u gonna buy a key

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    lol man dem a tief u man...the rtm version is out but no solid activation method is there yet so it really dont make sense at this point unless u gonna buy a key
    so buying a key is not a solid activation method????

that 6k could buy you an actually genuine license
    Last edited by Dre'; Sep 10, 2012 at 09:38 AM.

Yo King_Jay where u get ur deals from you always seem to be getting alot
    Forums, Email Deal Blasts, Work and sometimes by just coming across them:

Another Deal:
    [Amazon] Crucial M4 256 GB 164.99 : http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.ht..._ya_os_product

Fraud mi seh yuh youth!

Exactly. The only persons in the general public who have access to the RTM versions with GENUINE keys are those with MSDNAA/TECHNET/MSDN accounts. Other than that only companies might access to Windows 8 OS versions..

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post
    so buying a key is not a solid activation method????

that 6k could buy you an actually genuine license

Yes it is, but the key you would more than likely get from them is for the release candidate or the preview. Very few people have access to the full RTM license

yup as King_Jay16 said MSDNAA/TECHNET/MSDN and companies have genuine RTM licenses. Its best to wait for the $40US upgrade if you don't fall in those categories else you'll get rip off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post
    yup as King_Jay16 said MSDNAA/TECHNET/MSDN and companies have genuine RTM licenses. Its best to wait for the $40US upgrade if you don't fall in those categories else you'll get rip off!!!
    Yup... Best thing to do..

@Jomo: When did you buy your PC and from whom?

There is a promo going on, if you bought it in the US/Canada between July 3 and January 31, 2013 you can sign up for a coupon to get Windows 8 for $15. (Not sure if this applies outside of US and Canada)

Also Jomo, I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you try it out before even thinking of buying it. Windows 8 is a whole different ball game than Windows 7

jomo Guest

nah i didnt buy it from a store, and youre right i should check it out, and the images i see dont look that impressive.... looks like android LOL

nah i didnt buy it from a store, and youre right i should check it out, and the images i see dont look that impressive.... looks like android LOL
    Yup definitely check it out...

It more resembles Mac

been using the preview with for 2 months. Loving it.

I also get it free from school
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    been using the preview with for 2 months. Loving it.

I also get it free from school
    ive always loved win8 from dev preview days only 1 reason i stopped using it....cant play the game i mainly play those on my xfire will know which one it is