Page 13 of 400 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech stuff you recently bought

Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rogerh View Post
    They actually have an Organisation that deals with RC racing/event. I know they race the touring cars at Azan Supercenter in crossroads on Sunday, and the old C&W of Washington Boulevard and Palisadoes.

The off road vechiles i know they have races in portland and the also have events for the aircrafts as well. I cant tell you how often they race, but you can check wheelsjamaica for that info..
    Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
    Only we can save us.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaarki View Post

How much did this little piece of sunshine set you back
    If it didn't scratch your pocket i would be interested in getting one for those so called unflashable phones
    Email : malco1987@hotmail.com| LIME :342-9787 | DIGICEL : 406-4604

One Stop Software Downloads
    www.filehippo.com

Quote Originally Posted by malco1987 View Post
    How much did this little piece of sunshine set you back
    If it didn't scratch your pocket i would be interested in getting one for those so called unflashable phones
    Check the link, on the site they say 7.88, however I bought it on ebay, and I paid 13 dollars for it there, bought two. I'll let you know if it works when I get it, I just ordered it last night
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

1 compaq f730us

Last edited by jamracer; Jul 31, 2008 at 01:02 PM.
    STGC 4 LIFE __________________95-2000
    Blackberry 9550
    blackberry 0 (active)
    BLACKBERRY ALLIANCE MEMBER

HP w2207h 22" Widescreen flat panel monitor.

• HP w2207h - A monitor with extreme resolution at 1680 x 1050 for bright, awesome graphic quality. Perfect for videos, photo editing or gaming on your PC.
    • Enjoy a brilliant and immersive widescreen viewing experience, thanks to this impressive 22-inch wide flat panel monitor with HP BrightView Technology which makes colours richer and pictures sharper

• Thanks to its height adjustable foot and rotating screen, you can easily maximize your viewing area to most demanding needs, while enjoying superb image quality with up to 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and fast 5ms response time

• A unique style and best in class ergonomics make it easy to adjust the monitor to work and play comfortably. You can also save space and personalize your monitor with Easy Clip by clipping on accessories connected to your 2-usb hub

• My Display software and QuickView one-touch button will provide you with easy and convenient adjustment of your HP display performance, whether it is connected using its Digital (HDMI) or Analog input.

Spent $349.99 For this baby and am loving it.

Got tired a the wired stuff so i bought 1 of deze. Logitech stuff dem alwayz good. I hav 1 a dem x-540 5.1 speakers, dem play good

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKenny View Post

• HP w2207h - A monitor with extreme resolution at 1680 x 1050 for bright, awesome graphic quality. Perfect for videos, photo editing or gaming on your PC.
    • Enjoy a brilliant and immersive widescreen viewing experience, thanks to this impressive 22-inch wide flat panel monitor with HP BrightView Technology which makes colours richer and pictures sharper

• Thanks to its height adjustable foot and rotating screen, you can easily maximize your viewing area to most demanding needs, while enjoying superb image quality with up to 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and fast 5ms response time

• A unique style and best in class ergonomics make it easy to adjust the monitor to work and play comfortably. You can also save space and personalize your monitor with Easy Clip by clipping on accessories connected to your 2-usb hub

• My Display software and QuickView one-touch button will provide you with easy and convenient adjustment of your HP display performance, whether it is connected using its Digital (HDMI) or Analog input.

U just payed HP roughly 140US for putting their logo on a monitor.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKenny View Post

Where did u get that yo?
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    U just payed HP roughly 140US for putting their logo on a monitor.
    Yea thats true but the monitor is pretty good and its worth ma cash i spent on it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by techdude View Post
    Where did u get that yo?
    Off-course not in JA cause JA got ****.. I bought it here in florida Brands Mart USA.
    Last edited by CrazyKenny; Jul 31, 2008 at 02:41 PM.