Page 398 of 400 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400 LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 3995

Thread: Tech stuff you recently bought

Also bought a "DisplayPort to DVI" converter. Cant really tell the difference between the DVI and VGA at 1920x1200 resolution but the converter cord is shorter so that must count for something. Also bought a "ps/2 to usb" converter so I can use my old ps/2 keyboard on a newer computer. I hate the new new flat laptop like keyboards. Also bought a "UNI SD card reader" that has USB-C on one end and regular USB 3.0 on the other. In all its about 60 USD of stuff that I needed to update my aging at home desktop setup. I finally have USB 3.0 ports and DDR3 RAM.

Got this affordable wireless keyboard on the weekend and must say so far impressed by it's features for the price. Especially the battery!:

GameSir GK300 Wireless Mechanical Gaming

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Looks good. Just hope it don't die at a critical moment in an FPS - lol.

https://megatokyo.com/strip/305

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Got this affordable wireless keyboard on the weekend and must say so far impressed by it's features for the price. Especially the battery!:

GameSir GK300 Wireless Mechanical Gaming

Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Looks good. Just hope it don't die at a critical moment in an FPS - lol.

https://megatokyo.com/strip/305
    Can't tell you how much time I've had that happened to me with my previous knockoff mechanical keyboard and when the battery getting low the connection starts dropping randomly. Course I did my research and this keyboard can be plugged in and used wired while charging, so problem solved there.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

LoL. Good stuff.

I got solar panels recently. No pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Can't tell you how much time I've had that happened to me with my previous knockoff mechanical keyboard and when the battery getting low the connection starts dropping randomly. Course I did my research and this keyboard can be plugged in and used wired while charging, so problem solved there.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Finally got a 3060 (non-ti) on a way less ridiculous price than it has been since release. Don't think I'll need to upgrade this one for a long time to come as it runs so sweet even with RTX on at 1080p . Forgot to take pics because I was so excited to put it in .
    Last edited by Powpow; Jul 16, 2022 at 04:50 PM.

My old Wasabi plugin charger was getting a bit flaky so I bought this 3 battery usb charger for my camera. It definately is more useful to charge 3 batteries at the end of the day instead of juggling 1 at a time. I also bought 2 new Wasabi batteres because I thought my current 2 were on the way out but it turns out that the fault was the old charger because they are charging fine now. I always charge my batteries outside of the camera just incase they swell or explode. You never know.

Powered USB 3.0 hub.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083XTKV8V...roduct_details

Helps to easily/quickly sort stuff and connect things.

Gonna get one of those eventually as soon as i figure out my under desk tray situation.

I had 2 different labelers. A Brother and a Dymo. While I got the Brother off Amazon, I got the Dymo locally. Unfortunately I didn't do good research before buying - just thought "oooh! Shiny!" and went at it. Didn't realize some of the features I wanted were not on the models I had. So getting this.

https://a.co/d/froEvhX

It supports cable labels - which is something I've wanted and needed. While I've done workarounds - kinda getting tired of having to do so. That should help. Considering it's really just for myself and the odd network cleanup - I don't need the pro. Plus it's out of pocket and not company property so....

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Gonna get one of those eventually as soon as i figure out my under desk tray situation.
    Mount it under the desk.