Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyones FLOW dipping from day?

Cool

I've had no problems recently, speeds been good.

Sony VAIO FW290 FW510: C2D P8600(2.4GHz), 4GB DDR2(800MHz), 250GB HDD(5400rpm), ATI HD 4650(512MB GDDR3), Blu-Ray Combo(BD-ROM/DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/RAM)

i have bin having flow problems since i get the service. Speed never 8MB and it drops all the time...mi tired fi report it an still the same thing.

But considering the alternative what choice do i have?

liguanea area
    Its not the idea its the execution

Quote Originally Posted by blairafon View Post
    i have bin having flow problems since i get the service. Speed never 8MB and it drops all the time...mi tired fi report it an still the same thing.

liguanea area
    Well remember you wont see exact 8 sometime eno you might see 7890 7903 some time even above 8, Now if you see 6 and below well you having a problem.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by blairafon View Post

liguanea area
    Which road in Liguanea Blairafon? I have a number of friends in various areas in liguanea and they're fine...

Juckyjam Guest

since the inception of my flow service thats how its been, during the during the in the week i hardly get any service, its like they divert some bandwich or somthing to other places, they think they smart.....

Quote Originally Posted by Juckyjam View Post
    since the inception of my flow service thats how its been, during the during the in the week i hardly get any service, its like they divert some bandwich or somthing to other places, they think they smart.....
    Where are u located?
    What did they say when u reported it?

Is there a pattern to the disconnections? Like it goes down at a specific time each day.

What package do u have and what sorta speeds are u getting?
    Last edited by CyVan; May 31, 2008 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juckyjam View Post
    We have quite a few persons having the problem yall need to call and find out whats going on. I had some ip problems a few nights ago called to talk to a technician but i was told they dont do transferal of calls, But yet 2 nights ago me and a technician was on the phone for nealy a hour solving the same problem elsewhere, Not sure whats going on with them @ all.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    We have quite a few persons having the problem yall need to call and find out whats going on. I had some ip problems a few nights ago called to talk to a technician but i was told they dont do transferal of calls, But yet 2 nights ago me and a technician was on the phone for nealy a hour solving the same problem elsewhere, Not sure whats going on with them @ all.
    And as I had stated before.. use the query form on their website to submit the problem. My friend in tech support there says they check that frequently.

oh wen oh wen will flow reach my neck of the woods

Well they do have problems in ur area for real here are the listings Mona, Hopepasture, Longmountain, Augustown, Beverlyhills, Papein, Ellisonflat.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Jun 2, 2008 at 12:33 PM.