Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fake Nokia phones

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    These phones should be reported to the proper authorities. Isn't there a government group that watches our ports and prevent fake goods from being sold in the country?

I saw the US port authority opening up suspected goods and find fake name brand shoes or poorly made toys/clothing and confiscate them.

There must be some consumer protection group. I hope.
    freedom of choice ma fren whats ur group gona do? tell us sey we must buy orginals only? i wha you know sey most of the dual sim phones that u see out here is china fake phone dem and ppl buy dem like hot bread
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    freedom of choice ma fren whats ur group gona do? tell us sey we must buy orginals only? i wha you know sey most of the dual sim phones that u see out here is china fake phone dem and ppl buy dem like hot bread
    gotaa admit dual sim phone would work well in our country instead of having 2 phones
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

i can bet that these fake phones were made in China

Quote Originally Posted by Lukecon View Post
    i can bet that these fake phones were made in China
    but thats what every 1 else confirmed
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

As the nokia rep for jamaica it is one of my duty to report these sort of things, I can assure you that legal action will and has bin taken against infringers.

all the fake phone i have seen so far are made in china, these guy are good they almost trick me.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; May 30, 2008 at 10:39 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    mess with the best die like the rest

Quote Originally Posted by dtgo View Post
    gotaa admit dual sim phone would work well in our country instead of having 2 phones
    it not would, it is working well tons f them are here.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

2 thing to look out for are for 1 duel simnokia phones and touch screen phones, Nokia makes non of the two as of yet. Are you can drive your car over it if it still works it is a Nokia
    Last edited by zionlion; May 30, 2008 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zionlion View Post
    2 thing to look out for are for 1 duel simnokia phones and touch screen phones, Nokia makes non of the two as of yet. Are you can drive your car over it if it still works it is a Nokia
    umm let me address you then i tried to avoid ur statments but you getting worse, which idiot would drive over there phone? and who you trying to fool sey ur a nokia rep? next thing u cant stop these type of phones there double in the usa and if you cant stop it there how you gona stop it here? the phones coming from all ova now.

can't stop them all,

if a store is found selling these phone to customers action will be taken

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    umm let me address you then i tried to avoid ur statments but you getting worse, which idiot would drive over there phone? and who you trying to fool sey ur a nokia rep? next thing u cant stop these type of phones there double in the usa and if you cant stop it there how you gona stop it here? the phones coming from all ova now.
    Put some money on you talk, i need the gas money
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; May 30, 2008 at 10:39 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by zionlion View Post
    can't stop them all,
    cant stop them @ all