Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fake Nokia phones

Default Fake Nokia

These fake Nokia phone that are in circulation is not quite easy to differentiate between the real or original ones because they look just the same and have the same features.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    These fake Nokia phone that are in circulation is not quite easy to differentiate between the real or original ones because they look just the same and have the same features.
    i dnt think they have the same nokia OS
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

I think... nay, I know Nokia would be smart enough to patent OS used on their phones so definitely they'll have another OS on generics

Quote Originally Posted by zionlion View Post
    I just want to warn everyone to be on the look out for fake nokia phones, For the pass few months i have found quite a few for nokia and a few other brands eg i phone its the same i a lot of the other country. Nokia legal team will deal with store found selling these handset to customer, but for now everyone need to be cautious. If you are know any store selling fake Nokia please post or pm me
    thats y i dnt buy nokia phones.......sony ericsson str8
    MONEY ON MA MIND

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    freedom of choice ma fren whats ur group gona do? tell us sey we must buy orginals only? i wha you know sey most of the dual sim phones that u see out here is china fake phone dem and ppl buy dem like hot bread
    You know what I find funny about this if you owned nokia or Htc or Apple or even had shares in them I think your opinion would have been different not trying to take the high road on this but just saying that your view on the topic is one dimensional...
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

dude the reason why they are copyin nokia fones is because they sell the most and they're the BEST. why wud u copy an inferior product ?

Quote Originally Posted by mike876 View Post
    dude the reason why they are copyin nokia fones is because they sell the most and they're the BEST. why wud u copy an inferior product ?

thast an opinion mike ........ a nuh nokia one them fake out

htc and samsungs get faked too
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

would want 1 too as long as mi a get it free

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dtgo View Post
    thast an opinion mike ........ a nuh nokia one them fake out

htc and samsungs get faked too
    exactly so. thats wah mike was saying they wouldn't need to copy SE cause they inferior. not that i agree but thats what he wanted to allude to, i think.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Quote Originally Posted by Greatis View Post
    You know what I find funny about this if you owned nokia or Htc or Apple or even had shares in them I think your opinion would have been different not trying to take the high road on this but just saying that your view on the topic is one dimensional...
    You might have a point if i was on the loosing end but in this situation there is no loosing end so all is good, you see nokia pushing anything? nope i think they get a cut out of each of those phones when i get facts ill present it but i hurd thats whats going on.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1