Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nokia N82 vs Nokia N78

Yung_Jah Guest

Jomo....you sound fortunate man.....not even me can even buy a phone.....beg yu some ah yu money.

Wi certainly can certainly identify who is rich from who is not.....lol....

Don't know seh mi poor....not even a sweetie mi can buy...

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post
    Jomo....you sound fortunate man.....not even me can even buy a phone.....beg yu some ah yu money.

Wi certainly can certainly identify who is rich from who is not.....lol....

Don't know seh mi poor....not even a sweetie mi can buy...
    So what u gona do about that? u need to now up ur game start hustling pick ya self up, Jomo is not rich hes a spendthrift and he will soon see the need of all the money hes wasting, hopfuly it wont be late @ that time.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    ...Jomo is not rich hes a spendthrift and he will soon see the need of all the money hes wasting, hopfuly it wont be late @ that time.
    In order to be a spendthrift...I am sure you do need to have some amount of money on hand...maybe he's wealthy, as opposed to rich (read the know he difference).

And back to the point of my thread please. lol
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Yung_Jah Guest

Well that link make sense....well mi poor and broke...since both words are not the same in meaning.....

As mi seh...not even a sweetie mi can buy.....lol

Jomo is wealthy then....or he is rich....lol.....
    Last edited by Yung_Jah; May 28, 2008 at 02:28 PM.

Well Techno the differences are there and are well worth knowing too. Must say the n78 has some appeal with the FP2 and the fm transmitter but price is also a factor. Up to you to decide. I personally would go for better camera since take alot of pics and most of the FP2 features are for looks even though they do improve on function in some aspects, thats my opinion. Whichever u get hope u happy and if its the n78 just run a review for us all.

Wonder if at all possible to create firmware update with FP2 though cause then it would spell sense to get the cheaper one and then update maybe.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    Wonder if at all possible to create firmware update with FP2 though cause then it would spell sense to get the cheaper one and then update maybe.
    I wondered too but based on what I've read such an update may not be possible. I don't think it's considered a minor upgrade at all?

The prices are changing quite a bit now...

Can get the Black N82 for $469 and the regular for $462 S&H included.

N78 price is borderlining sub-$500 prices too at $505 before S&H. In a few weeks things will get even better.

Now with the Sony Ericsson G900 available I have another in the mix...but I may wait and try the G900 after.

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    In order to be a spendthrift...I am sure you do need to have some amount of money on hand...maybe he's wealthy, as opposed to rich (read the know he difference).

And back to the point of my thread please. lol
    Ur getting worse by the second you know that? ur talking rubbish
    extravagant spender: somebody who spends money recklessly or extravagantly

Now you dont have to be rich to do such thing if you have nothing good to contribute dont speak man. Now jomo as much as i see ur searching u need to calm down on spending man im telling you ruff times ahead bro. And you may have to help me out Wana try the n82 Jomo?
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Jun 1, 2008 at 03:39 PM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

The Nokia N82 Has Better Features. The Only Thing That The Nokia N78 Has Over It Is That It Has A Sleeker Design.

UPDATE:

I have now ordered the Nokia N82 Black for the sweetest deal out there. Total of $394.99. Had some issues with the merchant but they are being sorted out. That is a wicked price. Only thing I did it on free shipping that will take over a week but not in a hurry. That saves me $58 U.S. off the next cheapest online and nearly $10,000 JMD from what you suckers lol offered me on here. I find it funny the price been dropping and those who have responded to me still pushing 38k. I guess even bringing it down through the couriers, it would still work out less.

This phone will hold me over for about 3 or so months if nothing else feasible comes up. But all sights thereafter are set on C905 for January (release October but waiting...).
    So now I wait...