Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop Art

The party fliers look decent still, just the skewing of the images I don't support. Clean up the image and blend it in another background if needs be to make everything look seamless.
    adcampbell.daportfolio.com
    CRAC: 318-3265
    Making myself a better graphic artist, one drawing at a time.
    Core i7 4770K, 32GB DDR3 2133, GTX 660(waiting on GTX 780), 128GB 840 pro, 1TB WD BLACK

thanx kilaj1 and kayote....... i love masking i think its the best thing since condoms . lol

take a look at this one

self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

'kruffessor" aight aight what a word hard.

its tops skettelescope
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by kilaj1 View Post
    personally i never liked flyer ads like the one above, some just get way too cluttered with sponsor logos and it takes away from whats being advertised.
    Quote Originally Posted by crac16 View Post
    The party fliers look decent still, just the skewing of the images I don't support. Clean up the image and blend it in another background if needs be to make everything look seamless.
    Actually these arent flyers, they were price sheets. The first is two that i just place together for TechJa, the customer would write the price in the available slot, the second was the same only the size of a very large poster over each bar. The background was made to be skewed, the price had to be clear because after a couple of shots, everyone is nice
    Only we can save us.

Yung_Jah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by crac16 View Post
    Bring back a piece a did earlier this year...
    Dat look good still Crac16
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; May 28, 2008 at 02:13 PM. Reason: removed large pic from quote

dtgo, that girl is as round as roast breadfruit, sen me the original pic nuh?
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    'kruffessor" aight aight what a word hard.

its tops skettelescope
    yeah its ma personal name ....... we have a crew called the kruff association. jamaica ......

sooon hear bout we well large

dtgo, that girl is as round as roast breadfruit, sen me the original pic nuh?
    lol ill ask her
    Last edited by dtgo; May 29, 2008 at 09:56 AM.
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

Quote Originally Posted by dtgo View Post
    yeah its ma personal name ....... we have a crew called the kruff association. jamaica ......

sooon hear bout we well large
    u shudda copy write it, cuz mi already have it a use as mi msn user name (relax just borowing it.)
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Take a look at this teaser that was done for a college party
    RIG: i5 Quad CPU @ 2.67GHz | Gigabyte P55A-UD3 Mobo | ATI Radeon HD 5750 | WD 500GB HDD | Samsung 160GB HDD | Maxtor 160GB HDD | Samsung 120 GB HDD | Segate 160GB external HDD | Corsair 2 x 2GB DDR3 PC3 10666 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2 x 4GB DDR3 PC3 10666 | LG DVD RW+- | 700Watt OCz ModXstream Pro PSU | 17" Proview Widescreen | 32" Viore Widescreen

ok, here's something i did in photoshop a couple years ago, ( and even now i still can't recreate it)
    [Asrock P4v800m.b(x86 based) ] [Seagate 80gb ide hd] [1x 512mb ddr400mhz(kingston)] [128mb ATI Radeon 9250 8x(PowerColor] [Samsung writemaster 16x dvd-rw_Liteon dvd-rom] [2.4ghz Intel celeron(hyperthreading, 1mb L2 cache]