Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Running NFS: Underground

Default Re: Running NFS: Underground

Aight i'd say on a budget lvl plus decent play

800Mhz cpu
    128mb sdram
    geforce 64mb mx440

should run it ok, not with motion blur or light trails or even crowds though, a another stick of 128mb would make a gr8 difference.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

The cars are totally off the hook. Awesome game!!!!

I have a Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz
    512 MB DDR RAM
    ATI Radeon 9200 64 MB

I hooked it up to my TV and blam. It runs so sweet. its like playing on PS2.

anyone hae a controller for there pc?
    i want one where could i get one i figure this game would be easier and a bit more fun with one.
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

Ok got the full game yesterday and it great, runs good too but i have 2 main porbs, all opponents cars are the same as mine, and the roads and sky looks pixelated i hear though that starting a new file should deal with the opponents having the same car prob and that setting Anti-aliasing to 2x and not 2xq should deal with the pixelated road prob, wish me luck, um where can i buy a controller by the way, keyboarsd aint that bad though.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||

im at 60 percent and there is no way you can enjoy this game on a 800Mhz cpu
    128mb sdram
    geforce 64mb mx440

trust me lol when win xp start it take about 60 add mb of ram only 3 left thats why the minumum specs are 256mb of ram and 933 meaning muminum the game wont start without that and if you meet the minume you got to paly on low so dont think that minimum is.goood.n00bs

No i have a 256mb sdram
    Geforce fx5200 128mb
    850mhz cpu and i do enjoy the game, it gets slow at certain places but thats bare-able, i guess i need a cpu upgrade, prolly memory too but the game is running ok for me, check out my cars to see how good they look, i'm sure a mx 440 can't push that, anywa i'm at 70% now or in the 70s, the specs i mentioned though could run it at lowest detail, or low-mid
    Last edited by samurailos; Dec 6, 2004 at 09:37 AM.

2700 AM Athlon
    512 DDR
    AOPEN AK778xn MOBO
    Dual Analog 11 button controller
    17" monitor
    NV FX5200 GPU (burnt out Ti4200 sob,cry)

btw, u guys r talking about Underground 2 right ?

I have nv control panel set to 4x Quincunx anti-aliasing, 4x Anisotrpoic filtering, tried to run game at 800x600 with all details on, GPU got raped.

Had to turn of nv settings to app controlled, and turned down anti-aliasing and anisotrpic filtering to lowest, but left details except reflection at max. Game looks like shiite. Jaggies everywhere, minor slowdown, only getting 20+ FPS, currently unplayable as far as i am concerned. Gonna wait on new GPU before i touch it again.

@Cler1c
    I use a Airflo Dual Analog, love it. However, some people might find it too big, Friend has logitech dual analog, i find it too small. He got his at Innovative dunno pice,est $1500-$2500, i got mine at royale computers in Pavillion $2500. Mine has rubber grips and fan for sweaty palms, but first one i bought fan was DOA, so be carefull
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

i have a geforce fx 5200 vid card my specs are 950mhz 512mb sdram but when i install the card and load up the drivers the appearance is garbled, i don't kno why this is? Any ideas what is going wrong? The comp. store said my motherboard can not run the card at 8X which i prob figured but it should run it at least. Any ideas? to samurailos we have almost an identical system did you haveany problems with your card? (its the same card)

@pdiddy

can u be a bit more specific? I assume machine posts ok, with boot text showing fine, and prob occurs during windows boot/load?
    Does text look ok, when using standard VGA drivers?
    some more info needed
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by samurailos
    Ok got the full game yesterday and it great, runs good too but i have 2 main porbs, all opponents cars are the same as mine, and the roads and sky looks pixelated i hear though that starting a new file should deal with the opponents having the same car prob and that setting Anti-aliasing to 2x and not 2xq should deal with the pixelated road prob, wish me luck, um where can i buy a controller by the way, keyboarsd aint that bad though.
    i also have a geforce fx5200 and few times i start the game and the road and skies also look pixelated (almost like running nfs3 hp on low graphics)..i just restart the comp and it looks fine again..i dont have anymore probs
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.