Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel's 11-6 Promotion

Seriously now? Digicel has become the B.ULL S.HI`T Master as who really stays up after 11pm waking up people to make a supposed "free call" that you paid for during the day. Digicel ago lose more stripes when Claro launch.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Digicel Postpai customers can also avail themselves of the best value mobile offers in Jamaica with Talk for Free on Sundays. All calls from 7am to 7pm on Sunday are FREE for Digicel Postpaid customers.
    Sounds good to me...............

Before Digicel.... C&W used to charge ppl ridicullously high rates and even charge for you receiveing a call....since Digicel...everything has changed.....the industry is no longer monopolized.....alot of change since then and most if not all.... for the good.....now u have ppl claiming how them hate digicel.....then why have a digicel phone if u hate dem soo much.....it's just beyond me......

With this promotion.....before u never used to get no free credit in the nights...now it's available to you.....if you choose not to use then simply don't.....

At the end of the day.....the fact of the matter is no matter how hard one try...you just can't please everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Digitech View Post
    Before Digicel.... C&W used to charge ppl ridicullously high rates and even charge for you receiveing a call....since Digicel...everything has changed.....the industry is no longer monopolized.....alot of change since then and most if not all.... for the good.....now u have ppl claiming how them hate digicel.....then why have a digicel phone if u hate dem soo much.....it's just beyond me......

With this promotion.....before u never used to get no free credit in the nights...now it's available to you.....if you choose not to use then simply don't.....

At the end of the day.....the fact of the matter is no matter how hard one try...you just can't please everyone.
    You missing the point. Digicel did not try to do nothing most i caould say they try doing is use there danm head on ppl thats no promotion.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

What's the use of free minutes between 11pm and 6am...after mi nuh talk inna mi sleep and MI NUH TALK TO DUPPY!!!
    CWJ has the right sentiment.

Another STUPID thing with this promotion is that u only get free minutes in the night equal to what u used in the day...sad.

Digicel removed a Monopoly but they are acting like a Monopoly right now.
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    You missing the point. Digicel did not try to do nothing most i caould say they try doing is use there danm head on ppl thats no promotion.
    what point are you trying to bring across.......because its missing me a mile off.......

My point is C&W is no competition....it is proven over and over again....the only comptetition i think digicel really has is Miphone or it's new name American Mobil.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    if these minutes rolled over it would be a good plan...
    Thats not a practise in jamaica no roll over minutes. Did yall know digicel has promotion running during the days nearly every hour on the hour? but for only workers. Yep workers receive a text on there cell phone or department messages which allows them to win all sorta products daily weekend for 2, blackberry pearl you name it they can win it.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by zRo ToLeRaNcE View Post
    What's the use of free minutes between 11pm and 6am...after mi nuh talk inna mi sleep and MI NUH TALK TO DUPPY!!!
    CWJ has the right sentiment.

Another STUPID thing with this promotion is that u only get free minutes in the night equal to what u used in the day...sad.

Digicel removed a Monopoly but they are acting like a Monopoly right now.
    Digicel has been giving back to customers so much.....in every different way....now this is just another way to get back credit.....I can't understand how can you hate or reject something that you are getting free......if you not using it...then don't ...but don't shoot down the promotion they are having.....

Postpaid customers are getting free calls sundays from 7am to 6:59pm untill June 8.....just another way to give back.

Quote Originally Posted by Digitech View Post
    Digicel has been giving back to customers so much.....in every different way....now this is just another way to get back credit.....I can't understand how can you hate or reject something that you are getting free......if you not using it...then don't ...but don't shoot down the promotion they are having.....

Postpaid customers are getting free calls sundays from 7am to 6:59pm untill June 8.....just another way to give back.
    they have a right to say they have loyal customers with comments like this i have to wonder what you think is promotion. Digicel is doing a lame *** thing and call it promotion. Miphone has promotion add 1000 dolla and talk to 3 persons free plus text the persons free thats a promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    you have a point but its not just that ppl refuse to give cable&wirless a dolla based on what they have done us in the past. I hurd one person saying they rather digicel jam out dem 2 eyes with prices than give cable&wirless a dolla.
    lol, i used to be like that too. I remember the $66 a minute, plus the air time fee just for having the phone, charged to you before you ever make a call. But i got pass that, it's just about who can offer me the best value for money right now.