Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel's 11-6 Promotion

Lightbulb Digicel's 11-6 Promotion

Ok, so it has been brought up in another thread, but it probably deserves it's own discussion.

I dunno what Digicel doing with this drop in the bucket, but anyway:

Wednesday, 14 May – Kingston, Jamaica: Digicel, the largest mobile operator in Jamaica, today announced an exciting new promotion where customers can TALK FOR FREE with Digicel.

It’s simple! All you have to do is use your prepaid cell phone during the day to call any number, on any network and get FREE calls that night, to anyone on the Digicel network for the same amount of time that you talked during the day. For example, if you spent 60 minutes on the phone during the day from 6am to 11pm, you get 60 minutes FREE to talk to anyone on the Digicel network that night from 11pm to 6am.

Digicel Postpaid customers can also avail themselves of the best value mobile offers in Jamaica with Talk for Free on Sundays. All calls from 7am to 7pm on Sunday are FREE for Digicel Postpaid customers.

“Over the last seven years, the Bigger, Better Network has consistently delivered the best value to our customers through a wide range of innovative products and services,” said Junaid Munshi, Digicel Jamaica Commercial Director. “Talk for Free is another example of a truly competitive offer that is unbeaten in the mobile market. When Digicel launched in 2001, we introduced the lowest rates in the mobile market and, despite high inflation over the last few years, we have never increased our rates.”

In true Digicel style, an island-wide marketing campaign will support this promotion to ensure that everyone can take advantage of Talk for Free. The promotion will run until 11 June and free calls earned during the course of one day, must be used that same night.

Talk for Free is yet another Bigger, Better Value offer for customers and builds on existing value offerings such as; VIP talk, discounted International calls and $100 bonus giveaway, which amounts to $1.8 billion every month.
    Source: http://www.digiceljamaica.com/about/...ref_page=about
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

hmmm the thing is Digicel doesn't need to do much to please it's customers right now we techies and business people are way harder to please than the average Joe. Digicel's customers are school children and they have wads of cash to spend and don't care about plans. This was tailor made for telephone love guys and who does that kids mostly. my two cents
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Quote Originally Posted by Greatis View Post
    hmmm the thing is Digicel doesn't need to do much to please it's customers right now we techies and business people are way harder to please than the average Joe. Digicel's customers are school children and they have wads of cash to spend and don't care about plans. This was tailor made for telephone love guys and who does that kids mostly. my two cents

i agree and they always use this same crap when doing anything for its customers, same thing with $1 per minutes and every other promotion they have need to come up with something new now

mi tiad a di foolishness wid digicel.... mi use to support dem 100% all mi hav fi dem now a hate inna mi heart.... mi deh pan VIP n mi woman gone a her bed as mi a type ya now.... mi know half a mi other fren dem gone a dem bed to.... suh who di hell mi aguh talk to dem hours ya.... kissteeh***

Digicel.... Expect more ... Get crap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greatis View Post
    you have a point but its not just that ppl refuse to give cable&wirless a dolla based on what they have done us in the past. I hurd one person saying they rather digicel jam out dem 2 eyes with prices than give cable&wirless a dolla.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

when all is said and done though, how many of you can hold up oonuh hand and say oonuh a straight cable and wireless customer?
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    when all is said and done though, how many of you can hold up oonuh hand and say oonuh a straight cable and wireless customer?
    HANDS UP FOR NOW cause im sure gona take back when theyr giving back.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

if these minutes rolled over it would be a good plan...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

This is useless to me,as nite is for sleeping
    I am str88,no curves no bends.
    nokia rocks(iphone too)

21.5 emachice 1080p .... intel core 2 quad q6600 ... 4gig ocz memory ....h/d 320g....gpu ati hd 5750 1gddr5..m/B..intel

Digicel is getting retarded now. I hope MiPhone give them a trouncing, so they can shape up. They are to complacent.
    'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

Follow Me: @psybuck2002us