Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Digicel's 11-6 Promotion

the security dem to. I have a cousin who does overnight duties, more time when boredom tek him is the free calls him rely on. But then again, when him choose fi call the people dem, they already gone a bed.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anaarki View Post
    the security dem to. I have a cousin who does overnight duties, more time when boredom tek him is the free calls him rely on. But then again, when him choose fi call the people dem, they already gone a bed.
    its surprizing to see the amount of persons using this late night it seems like its just us few on this site have problems with it. (uno few)
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I guess this promo still agawn because just got a call from CC that the free sundays still on

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    I guess this promo still agawn because just got a call from CC that the free sundays still on
    ppl really dey pon digicel pospaid? jah know.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Digicel needs some good competition but when i look at it & our economy, our dollar nu value nothing, its the same thing we gonna get from the competition.
    DIGI# 371-5367
    EMAIL: everythingpandc@msn.com. Blackberry Pin:
    If its APPLE Products, yeah cheap i can get it.
    If it doesnt says IBM Thinkpad, i aint using it Windows Mobile Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bearpound View Post
    Digicel needs some good competition but when i look at it & our economy, our dollar nu value nothing, its the same thing we gonna get from the competition.
    yea thats why they all have outside investment to help the stablization but nobody iswilling to put up.

I see digi giving an extra $50 for the first top btween Emancipation & Independence day