Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreal Tournament 2002/2003????

Default Re:Unreal Tournament 2002/2003????

lets put the guns to talking eh....

i spoke to linval and he say we just need to bring the games to the tourny. please take along extra health as u will be needing it.

Hey wheelman, when I bring it hope you can handle It...

When you master using the sniper rifle on a moving oponent and the double enforcer as well you can be thought of as worthy to play me
    One question did you beat Xan???

1. Running up and down with a sniper rifle is a No No, it seems as if you love to play hide and seek. I know how to deal with guys like you...
    2. double enforcer, are you for real?

Only time will tell, so for the time being get you game on. Cause once it's on there is no Pause or Cree...

Double Enforcer:
    • Twice the damage
    • No shrapnel
    • Quick fire

hhhmmm,

Ropy seems to understand a little about unreal. He seems to understand the mechanics of unreal.

Oh well. I will just kill him first and then every one else after.

I just love it when u fellas trash talk each other's skill like that. I prefer to talk with frags, not words. So if you fellas are interested, Couldn't one of us merely stand as a server and the rest connect via the internet?

I'm on ADSL and can host it if there are no other ADSL ppl here. We all could start Unreal, I feed you folks the IP address via msn msnger, you connect to the server, and we frag till daylight. We can always practice this under non tournament based situations before we take up GodKid's proposal. Just a means of feeling out each other's skills. I used to do this with a closer circle of friends in the past. One cannot tell true skill by blasting bots. Real humans are the best competition.

Plz remember to state connection speed so the fastest person can act as a server. So whaddy'all say? Can we do this?

sure ... 56k

when?

Unfortunately I'm on 56k but with all of us being in Ja and a limited amount of players, I don't think that would be a prob... Any time you guys ready cause I wanna see some youths B L E E D to DEATH...

We'll exchange e-mail addies via PM on this site. Hope you guyz use MSN.

56k is not a prob. All you have to do is connect to the net. I'll pass u folks my IP and then you can connect to me. I'm on ADSL. We can do this tomorrow eve. You folks gimme a time. Also, if you're dialing up via C&W, that's an added bonus. That means our packet exchange will stay local to their switches - meaning less lag, if any.

Chances are my bro'll be playing as well. I hope you guys are quick on the trigger - cuz if you somehow manage to get past me, woe be unto you if he gets on your six. We can always use bots to fill out the numbers and make the deathmatch more intense....very very intense.

If there are any other techj ppl interested, plz post or PM me.

I'm gonna be free so anytime is ok for me, and I'm using C&W...

Ahhh bwoy,

ok I am 256k down / 128k upload(shared though)

When you guys think its time that you can afford your casket tax you can give me a call.

PM me. anything.

Oh and uuuhh say good by to your family for me. Yup cause my style is very UNREAL!!!!!!

(I still prefer unreal 1)