Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreal Tournament 2002/2003????

Default Unreal Tournament 2002/2003????

Anyone organizing anything for this game. If so message or email me. I'm fairly good and need to exercise my skills.

Default Re:Unreal Tournament 2002/2003????

Your not the only one looking for a challenge... But if any one is doing so they got to atleast play the original one as well, both I'm wicked at... ;D

Bwoy my miniscule machine can't handle the strains of UT2K3, it can bearly run the original UT. If they're gonna have that in the tournament come end of month I'm gonna have to sit that one out.

I am up for it.

I am always looking for new volunteers to beat ;D

Some how I prefer the Unreal 1 Game of the Year edition.

But again

Make the arrangements and tell me before hand that I can plan for it. (Got a calender of other people to beat you know ;D)

There's actually a HUGE tourney in the works for UT and CS. Just trying to lock down some endz before you start hearing more about it.... i'll say one thing.. if you and/or your team can game... you may win yourself one o these

http://www.alienware.com/System_Pages/area-51.aspx

plus a trip to a major tourney in the US!

Ok... enuff pre-advertsing on my part ... all I can say is... when the game is on... put yo money where your MP5 Navy is !!

CTs Rule !! ;D

I'll put my cans of *** whooping where my Sniper Riffle and Flack cannon are... ;D

i got my Double Enforcer for anyone who want to try and tess dis.

Wheelman let me tell u, there is nothing better than a 6 pack secondary fire from the rocket launcher, or secondary fire from the flack cannon then a primary shot, or the good old bio Gun messing up the place... I learned from experience. I can just remember the days where I used the get my but kicked and never come in near 3 of a last man standing match, to now tired of the #1 spot...

I have to say I'm an *** kicker and proud to be one...It's fun to kick ***, whoooo. ;D ;D

Well we'll see when we have the tournament, I just hope that its on a date when I can come and play. But in any case I can use nay weapon on any map wth any amount of players but i prefer a 1 to 1.

*a 6 pack secondary fire from the rocket launcher* - jump or crouch.
    *secondary fire from the flack cannon then a primary shot* - straffe
    *bio Gun messing up the place* - Dont get me started

That shows me you have no skill and just depending on a barage of shots. When you master using the sniper rifle on a moving oponent and the double enforcer as well you can be thought of as worthy to play me

*I can just remember the days where I used the get my but kicked and never come in near 3 of a last man standing match, to now tired of the #1 spot...*
    Try changing the difficulty level to a higher one.

and in the midst of the banter I throw in this comment....

I have just made contact with the G.A.TT (Gamers Assoc. of Trinidad and Tobago) .. also I've been ok'd for the acquisition of a game server.... so keep talking boys.. but there'll come the day when it'll be the frags that count!!

oh.. gona start a topic for this LAN party and use it as a running comentary of developments... the invite for help in organizing is still there

Bless