Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tennis MMORPG

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Well that's what happen when a noob play someone more experienced than him. A_A was lvl 3 when I started playing him so he can play better than I.

I didn't realize you could check other players status till the person said they wouldn't play on my side .
    I was at lvl 4 char when I "helped" you. I made it to lvl 5 after that night.

Retro and I played battlemode team last night and we mash up a side. But dis yute wid him battlemon pet, made mince meat out of us. Beat us 3 times straight. Until retro said "doc, you take the right side, I'll take left". After that advice, we finally beat him and den di yute run gone.

What stats are you guys putting your points to when you lvl?
    They suggest you put your points to only 1 or 2 skills. I am putting them towards STR and WIS.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

yeah i noticed that A_A kinda hard to beat + him have the power serve down already
    played about 5 single match wid him last night, well i was suppose to be only 1, but he kept on winning, and i did not want to leave him wid a grin, so i played till i beat him, won 1 out of 5 match i think.
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe