Thread: Need a JOB

Default Need a JOB

I am currently residing in Jamaica / Ocho Rios willing to relocate

I have nineteen years experience in the Information Technology Industry, the past eight years in management positions. I am well equipped at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively. With extensive experience in computer management, management of staff and a strong willingness to training staff in efficient use of software applications.

Experience in multiple system implementations, integration and project management, with extensive knowledge of multiple networking environments and business & Financial software packages.

I can be contacted on my mobile (876) 470-7567 or emailed kirkcaldyj@gmail.com

Resumes upon request.

Thank You
    Last edited by kirkcaldyj; May 13, 2008 at 01:13 PM.

Why don't you say what type of Job you are looking for ? Need a job sounds a little too abstract

you seem to have a substantial level of experience at the management level and Computer networks. What about social networks ( links ) , being in management should have afforded you the opportunity to make lots of these.
    MOB-Tools A.K.A. gregtheunlocker 313-3848