Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Email sent to digicel using "mail" not reaching

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Hmmmm? Inque2181 I don't know why it's not working for you still but I have it setup on a Nokia 7610 Series 60 Symbian cellphone and it works fine. Well I guess the aim is not really to get your emails fully downloaded to the phone but really to grant you a form of gateway access so that you can send your text messages as emails.

Tell me what device are you using? Windows Mobile, Symbian Phone or a Blackberry Device?

Let me know.

using a nokia e61i, gmail works perfectly and msn works with the nokia msn messenger but the yahoo config just wont work, keeps asking me to input username and password

Juckyjam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Yeah that should work. I think it is best to use C&W for unlimited internet on your Blackberry as there access point is not as rigid and specific as Digicel. Oh you need to put in

Wap IP 1 : 10.20.5.34
    Wap Port : 9201

This should be allow you to access the internet without having a postpaid account.

thanks for the info and what are the charges for this hook up with the post paid? becuz if i remember right c&w dont do the per kilobit thing like digi----- also that text as email thing u talkin about is that also possible wit the post paid account?
    Last edited by Juckyjam; May 22, 2008 at 12:49 AM.