Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "please Credit Me" Good R Bad

LoL have a few girls who use to do me that please call me crap but dem dey pon pause now. NOW I HAVE CUSTOMERS who wha buy stuff from me a send me please call me lol. Let me tell uno this u see when uno do that 90% of the chance uno naw get the item.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    LoL have a few girls who use to do me that please call me crap but dem dey pon pause now. NOW I HAVE CUSTOMERS who wha buy stuff from me a send me please call me lol. Let me tell uno this u see when uno do that 90% of the chance uno naw get the item.
    Yeah that happen to me sometimes but it better they just send a pm on the site or get some credit and send a text. Funny how they want to buy something that costs and they cant afford a hundred dollar credit.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

L M A O !!!!..... is fresh dem fresh.

they if someone want to buy something and send please call mi u already know u have to give some discount lol

Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    they if someone want to buy something and send please call mi u already know u have to give some discount lol
    just wondering if you was one a dem.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

just wondering if you was one a dem.
    lolol never u know i dont use dem things plus have C&W phone always have credit

Cool

lolol never u know i dont use dem things plus have C&W phone always have credit
    So that mean you no ask for discount then? Lol lol. But cable and wireless have call me now to.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

i think is a vital and good service. but is abused by the vast majority.

Yung_Jah Guest

u now that funny someone call and say call mi back, u dont and dem call and say the samething, u still dont and then they call a third time and say u neva hear fi call mi back they could have said whatever from the first time eno.
    Yu zeet to.....dem people nah use dem head at all....it is just like chatting via IM....instead of the person answer the simple question....dem type bag of foolishness like Be right back, going to do something in a moment....when they could easily answer the question and add BRB at the end.....

Even sometimes when mi nuh feel like use mi credit....mi type the same exact message form for P.C.M....and send to a lady...and di lady just sen mi ah credit suh wi text each other using the amount she sent me...dun kno seh ah suh mi bad....and you know what is even much worse....though mi get the credit...mi use the web2sms from this site and text har and keep the credit shi send....lol

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post
    Even sometimes when mi nuh feel like use mi credit....mi type the same exact message form for P.C.M....and send to a lady...and di lady just sen mi ah credit suh wi text each other using the amount she sent me...dun kno seh ah suh mi bad....and you know what is even much worse....though mi get the credit...mi use the web2sms from this site and text har and keep the credit shi send....lol
    HV, wah yuh seh, Robbery wid Aggrevation don't? LOL

Poor Lady

Ah Well
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC