Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "please Credit Me" Good R Bad

And the funny thing is, I am sure that the Cell Companies did not create them so they could be abused, but used in emergency situations. Some persons use it back to back, is like them a dead or them have diarrhea

Quote Originally Posted by Injection View Post
    And the funny thing is, I am sure that the Cell Companies did not create them so they could be abused, but used in emergency situations. Some persons use it back to back, is like them a dead or them have diarrhea
    but why dont they use the "i owe u " instead of credit me, and some people even a beg call just to check ur credit, then take away some. soon have to lock even the screen.

Unnu crack. it was MADE to be abused. When a please call me is sent, it results in calls being made....ie income for the service provider, income which wouldn't have been generated that day. For example...if your gf never send you the please call me, you wouldnt have called her and finished your credit and have to go buy more PLUS buy her $500 credit cause she says she not near anywhere that sells. That's money digicel wouldnt have made that day perse. So you see, it is by design, made to be abused.

Re I owe u, thats a whole nother ball game. Some Jamaicans only add credit to their phones when they HAVE to, as in if them dont add it them number gone. If I were an operator, I probably wouldnt offer this feature, but then again, the principle is the same as with PCM. They give you just enough credit to call home and say "Call me back!" LOL more income being generated.

well the please call me and please credit me kinda annoying but only girls can send me them thing there because them always want man fi them credit. Even before call me and credit me the girls use to just call you and tell you to call them back so it nuh much different with PCM now.

There is an advantage to credit me though before the girls used to always want you to buy them credit and you know that is at least $120 now them send you a please credit me and you can only send them $25 or evn $50 and you nice, guess what yu save, lol

Oh how I hate PCM, its a very useful feature but as u say the abusers are out there. If I know u sending it so i can call u back and finish my credit I will send a big fat NO back to u, bright. They should implement a service where i can send loan u credit and when u top up it automatically reimburses me

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    Lets say ur GF on her way down to country one night an run out of gas and she has no credit or is no where near a place that sells credit...At least she can send a PCM and you ding her back an can keep her company while she panics lol....
    Dawwg A Ja yuh deh? Credit sell everywhere now man. No Mek she fool u bro. (lol) Just look for the sign
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    Unnu crack. it was MADE to be abused. When a please call me is sent, it results in calls being made....ie income for the service provider, income which wouldn't have been generated that day. For example...if your gf never send you the please call me, you wouldnt have called her and finished your credit and have to go buy more PLUS buy her $500 credit cause she says she not near anywhere that sells. That's money digicel wouldnt have made that day perse. So you see, it is by design, made to be abused.

Re I owe u, thats a whole nother ball game. Some Jamaicans only add credit to their phones when they HAVE to, as in if them dont add it them number gone. If I were an operator, I probably wouldnt offer this feature, but then again, the principle is the same as with PCM. They give you just enough credit to call home and say "Call me back!" LOL more income being generated.
    Its call marketing strategy
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Yung_Jah Guest

Well mi glad seh dem people who usually send mi P.C.M....stop send dem cuz dem realize seh mi nah call dem and even when they do, mi nuh call dem....fi wah reason? If dem need me, dem fi call mi. And it's not like dem cyaan borrow smaddy phone to do so.

But it does comes in handy...cuz if yu are a part of a team, and u kno u'll be late, but out of credit, yu can send P.C.M....and even if you are in a r/ship with someone, it shouldn't hurt to call that person, at least not all the time.

Women in general have life too easy wid most things....dem get money outta man, dem get credit outta man...dem get ****.....etc....While we as men struggle to find back money.
    Last edited by Yung_Jah; May 10, 2008 at 04:11 PM.

truth be told some use the credit me as please call me still. Depending on who it is anyway me not sending no credit and me not calling back either especially if a someone who cant seem to have credit ever to call.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

u now that funny someone call and say call mi back, u dont and dem call and say the samething, u still dont and then they call a third time and say u neva hear fi call mi back they could have said whatever from the first time eno.