Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Wid A Cell Phone, Why???

Default Walking Wid A Cell Phone, Why???

There R All These Person That Wants High Phones But Only Thing They Do It Just Answer The Phone Nothing Else, They Dont Even Use The Calcultor Something That Is Even On A Cheap Phone, Why Even Bother Having Them At All.if U Post A Question About A Phone Some People Have To Go Read Opinions From Different Sites To Answer That Just Defeate The Overall Purpose.

money a ride dem.......
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    There R All These Person That Wants High Phones But Only Thing They Do It Just Answer The Phone Nothing Else, They Dont Even Use The Calcultor Something That Is Even On A Cheap Phone, Why Even Bother Having Them At All.if U Post A Question About A Phone Some People Have To Go Read Opinions From Different Sites To Answer That Just Defeate The Overall Purpose.
    this world is about style and fashion who have what from who dont compit...... Thats what these phones are for in most person life And i dont see nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; May 1, 2008 at 09:21 PM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

there are a lot of stylish phone that cost far less money get those then.

LOL, you Jamaicans are a world class set of jokers. When the skirt was at the gym watching movies on her Treo, bout two man see it and get red-eye, run go buy it and then ask her fi Bluetooth them her 350MB movies. Them don't even know it can connect to a PC or you can install hundreds of thousand of applications, it just "hype".

As for the other idiot who see a SparcStation for bout $10,000 US, but through it "dear" run go buy it, but can't turn on a computer monitor, come ask people fi hook him up to the net, and install Office and show him how fi use it. Go learn Solaris punk !!
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    LOL, you Jamaicans are a world class set of jokers. When the skirt was at the gym watching movies on her Treo, bout two man see it and get red-eye, run go buy it and then ask her fi Bluetooth them her 350MB movies. Them don't even know it can connect to a PC or you can install hundreds of thousand of applications, it just "hype".

!
    ROFL! I WISH MI DID HAV MONEY TILL MI FOOL LOL!!
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    there are a lot of stylish phone that cost far less money get those then.
    the n95 you have how much application you have on it?
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I see my neighbour wid one a them 30g s.e wey him dont know the first thing bout ( third one in a year) so me ask him why him do it. Ans: me only want to know that it expensive and look good.
    Tell me now ain't that some crap?
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Quote Originally Posted by techwizz View Post
    I see my neighbour wid one a them 30g s.e wey him dont know the first thing bout ( third one in a year) so me ask him why him do it. Ans: me only want to know that it expensive and look good.
    Tell me now ain't that some crap?
    nothing wrong with that when you see ppl out there driving benz and bmw why dem buy it, i know dem dont know half the things the car has status. not to mention wrx. Now for the females when you see them with all diffrent colour bags, and shoes to match what is that fashion, Back to the males when we sit down with 10 pair a sneakers in our closet what is that? dont see nothing wrong with persons wanting to own an expensive phone just to say they had or have it. Check this and learn this you see this life is one of it so enjoy it to the fullest you see what you can do to pamper ur self do it only one life and as you can see it shorter than ever now.

A fool and his money are soon parted, no "one life to live, enjoy life to the fullest" statement will ever change that.

People spend money on trivialities because they hope to elevate the way they are seen to their peers, this just causes a stupid and pointless circle of "keeping up with the joneses."

The only people who actually benefit are the sellers. Which is why the wretch Hv_thugg a promote the loose lifestyle, cause him a get bank offa dem. :-)

I would fly to Bali for a weekend over buying 3 bling phones, it will cost about the same.

Is that same reasoning make people kill people for a pair of shoes. As for why women collect bags, it is genetic and really cannot be helped.

Us men should know better, and the thing is if you do the nest-feathering/collecting thing, you probably need a shot of testosterone to man-up yourself. Indulging in consumerism doesn't add any real substance to life, it only adds an appearance

Take ur balls back from your skirt, or grow a pair...damn, that is what happens when a generation of men are raised by only women.
    Last edited by Nestersan; May 2, 2008 at 11:56 AM.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan