Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "please Credit Me" Good R Bad

Even sometimes when mi nuh feel like use mi credit....mi type the same exact message form for P.C.M....and send to a lady...and di lady just sen mi ah credit suh wi text each other using the amount she sent me...dun kno seh ah suh mi bad....and you know what is even much worse....though mi get the credit...mi use the web2sms from this site and text har and keep the credit shi send....lol

Thats why half a you guys woman end up beating uno what goes around come around some time doubble.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Yung_Jah Guest

Ha ha ha.....no sah...shi don't have a clue whats going on....cuz lets say shi send $30....mi send 10 free text from this site and pretend seh mi credit done....then shi would send another $30, the cycle starts again. Yu zi mi? She is not a computer person, so yu kno how it guh.

When mi get di text dem 4m har, mi delete it right away...not like mi woulda want anyone guh inna mi phone and find dem....an tru mi just start a new r/ship....mi GF nuh start faas in mi phone yet...and mi intend to stop communicate wid di lady still....and move on wid mi GF.

like with everything in life there' s a good and bad...when used properly (and moderaltely) it can be a good thigns..but wen ppl choose to abuse it..(like most ppl do) it's jus annoying!

[QUOTE=Yung_Jah;410127]Ha ha ha.....no sah...shi don't have a clue whats going on....cuz lets say shi send $30....mi send 10 free text from this site and pretend seh mi credit done....then shi would send another $30, the cycle starts again. Yu zi mi? She is not a computer person, so yu kno how it guh.

When mi get di text dem 4m har, mi delete it right away...not like mi woulda want anyone guh inna mi phone and find dem....an tru mi just start a new r/ship....mi GF nuh start faas in mi phone yet...and mi intend to stop communicate wid di lady still....and move on wid mi GF.[/QUOT

that is not very nice (even thou) i do the samething but is hard times gots to save a buck or two.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Even sometimes when mi nuh feel like use mi credit....mi type the same exact message form for P.C.M....and send to a lady...and di lady just sen mi ah credit suh wi text each other using the amount she sent me...dun kno seh ah suh mi bad....and you know what is even much worse....though mi get the credit...mi use the web2sms from this site and text har and keep the credit shi send....lol

Thats why half a you guys woman end up beating uno what goes around come around some time doubble.
    if my memory can recall wasnt you who said," u dont live the cheap live and u dont do those things" u see now u come changed ur mouth lol

Well, mi naa tell nuh lie still but it came in good for me one evening. My post paid phone battery died and i needed to pick up my sister. I could not call her because my battery was dead. What I had to do is reach for my prepaid phone and send her a "Please Call Me".