Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "please Credit Me" Good R Bad

Default "please Credit Me" Good R Bad

u know before there was please credit me some person refused to buy credit and would kill u sending "please call me" now "please credit me" came in is this any better? also u cant leave ur phone no where cause person just take away ur credit.

Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    u know before there was please credit me some person refused to buy credit and would kill u sending "please call me" now "please credit me" came in is this any better?
    Personally, I don't like Call or Credit Mes. But I do understand where it may come in handy. But the majority of the time, peoiple just cheap, and want you to foot the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    also u cant leave ur phone no where cause person just take away ur credit.
    I had to call Digicel for them to disable this "feature" because of what you pointed out. Especially because I'm post-paid... one hell of a bill will come after one lend friends the phone.

Oh let me point out here (Rant?) that Digicel won't refund you your money when that Credit me feature is used... Rubbish

lol u know them u cant just tell them anything

when i get a please call me, i send a please credit me ... i have one saved
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Default Please credit me

The most I can say is that the Women now have a reason fi say you mean if you don't send them credit when they make a request. Remember there is a song on the radio now that addresses this issue. Anyways no man can't send me a please credit u message. BULLETT FI Dem man dey!
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Total Crap ... I just delete those texts as they come in...these days nobody seems to have credit, yet everybody still yappin..especially the females...is dem can sen the please call me
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

aguess it serve its purpose i switch to cable&wirless to avoid such things and a month later same **** pssh.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Some of them I'll respond to and it will be from certain persons, If I get one of those messages from anybody I don't know like that, I send it back in the same format.

Boyyy.. naa tell no lie sometime it really help out when u in certain situation. But some people just over do it sen u like 10 in a row. Mi prefer the please call me than one new one me hear dem have weh name "beep your phone" HATE THAT ONE!!
    Digicel - 3681919

P.C.M. is a great service. You have some people that tek it mek practice to use it, but as with anything god, you have abusers but it does serve a great purpose. Lets say ur GF on her way down to country one night an run out of gas and she has no credit or is no where near a place that sells credit...At least she can send a PCM and you ding her back an can keep her company while she panics lol. There are many other scenarios I can come up with where it can come in handy. But none of those scenarios is the reason why the phone companies brought the service lol. The service is here to generate income...DUH!