Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Crysis vs Farcry

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    crysis is a wanabe, enuff said
    lol once again u hit the nail on the head dude i agree!!!!!!
    AMD ATLON 6400+ X2 {BE},COOLED BY XIGMATEK AIO-S80DP All-in-one liquid cooling system ,4GIGS PATRIOT 800mhz, GIGABYTE GA-SLI590-S5 MOTHERBOARD, 2 500GB SATA2 HDD, LITE-ON SATA 20X DVD BURNER, AXLE RADEON HD4870 VISTA ULTIMATE 64BIT, 24"ACER MONITOR

Both look stunning, obviously more detail is in Crysis, but as stated before its newer so there the tech put into the design will be better.
    Only we can save us.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    Both look stunning, obviously more detail is in Crysis, but as stated before its newer so there the tech put into the design will be better.
    so gambit form looking at both pix which world would wanna live in and in which do u thing u'd find more girls?
    AMD ATLON 6400+ X2 {BE},COOLED BY XIGMATEK AIO-S80DP All-in-one liquid cooling system ,4GIGS PATRIOT 800mhz, GIGABYTE GA-SLI590-S5 MOTHERBOARD, 2 500GB SATA2 HDD, LITE-ON SATA 20X DVD BURNER, AXLE RADEON HD4870 VISTA ULTIMATE 64BIT, 24"ACER MONITOR

crysis. I installed fc again and played it.... LAME compared to crysis. cyan believe ppl calling crysis crap compared to FC. nice effect in FC that i never noticed before was grenades mess up the ground. But what effect does that really have on gameplay. I turned everything on max, got 110fps and it still looked crappy. Guess i'm spoiled. The ai wasn't so great either. Just as smart as the ones in crysis. voice acting and acting in general was not good.

I uninstalled it less than 1hr later.... i played it for less than 5 minutes
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by WOMB RAIDER View Post
    so gambit form looking at both pix which world would wanna live in and in which do u thing u'd find more girls?
    Ok, in my 'little' experience, when I have to go on an island with armed men bent on killing me (which funny enough I have), the DEAD LAST thing on my mind is women. I don't even think about who I'm coming home to, who I left behind, or how good it was last night, I'm just trying to make it past the next hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    crysis. I installed fc again and played it.... LAME compared to crysis. cyan believe ppl calling crysis crap compared to FC. nice effect in FC that i never noticed before was grenades mess up the ground. But what effect does that really have on gameplay. I turned everything on max, got 110fps and it still looked crappy. Guess i'm spoiled. The ai wasn't so great either. Just as smart as the ones in crysis. voice acting and acting in general was not good.

I uninstalled it less than 1hr later.... i played it for less than 5 minutes
    Semi, I'm glad you see it, the acting really isn't that good at all, but I'm playing it now and am gonna play it to the end again, just to see if my opinion will change.
    Only we can save us.

lol dude u r full of stories wat were u doing on a island and y where they trying to killl u!!!